Washington Huskies on the schedule in the upcoming years

StlBills

Frank had Romar on his show today and Frank asked him if he was going get Suggs back into STL to play a game before he gradutes. Romar said that he will get Suggs back for a game before he graduates so I guess we get to look forward to the Huskies coming to town in the future.

Do you thinbk he'll come yto us at Chaifetz or will it be Mizzou or the Illini at Savvis?

I don't believe you will see either Mizzou or Illinois give up a home game to come play Washington in St.Louis. They both come to St. Louis for a game now so there is no benefit for them to do it.

Frank had Romar on his show today and Frank asked him if he was going get Suggs back into STL to play a game before he gradutes. Romar said that he will get Suggs back for a game before he graduates so I guess we get to look forward to the Huskies coming to town in the future.

Romar was vague, he just said that they would play a game in the "area"...He might have been talking about Illinois, Mizzou, or another school.

I happened to catch the entire interview. Romar did not say U-Dub would play SLU. His exact words were "I'm not sure who we will be playing." Somehow Frank interpreted that inexplicably as U-Dub would be coming to play SLU. Frank was simply was not listening to what was being said. Frank said it was great news for SLU fans.

I don't think UDub coming to or near the St. Louis area to play someone else is going to please SLU fans...but that's what Romar hinted strongly would be happening. Romar said "definitely" that his team would be coming either next year or the year after, and he strongly hinted it would NOT be SLU. He also did not say it would be in St. Louis. He vaguely said it would be "the area" which could mean a whole lot of places in or near St. Louis.

Frank was hoping and wanting to hear SLU and somehow that is what he heard despite Romar not saying that.

I happened to catch the entire interview. Romar did not say U-Dub would play SLU. His exact words were "I'm not sure who we will be playing." Somehow Frank interpreted that inexplicably as U-Dub would be coming to play SLU. Frank was simply was not listening to what was being said. Frank said it was great news for SLU fans.

I don't think UDub coming to or near the St. Louis area to play someone else is going to please SLU fans...but that's what Romar hinted strongly would be happening. Romar said "definitely" that his team would be coming either next year or the year after, and he strongly hinted it would NOT be SLU. He also did not say it would be in St. Louis. He vaguely said it would be "the area" which could mean a whole lot of places in or near St. Louis.

Frank was hoping and wanting to hear SLU and somehow that is what he heard despite Romar not saying that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5115613

Isn't anyone going to congratulate Lorenzo on his new deal? 10 years! Congratulations to one of the best guys coaching today.