Chant for the Kiwi

bk18

In other news: The Easter Bunny will be retiring this year and passing the torch to Billikens.com's finest ... Dirty Rican. He was recruited by the Easter bunny after his charismatic appearance at the Xavier game on February 24th. The Abominable snowman and John Travolta have also considered hiring some billikens.com members as doubles.

I thought the second comment "in other news" you'd catch that I was just kidding. Although that chant is pretty cool, it'd be impossible and people who don't read the blog would think we were drunks trying to act like Barbarians. Just trying to get us kiwi cultured for Loe.

I thought the second comment "in other news" you'd catch that I was just kidding. Although that chant is pretty cool, it'd be impossible and people who don't read the blog would think we were drunks trying to act like Barbarians. Just trying to get us kiwi cultured for Loe.

i know you were kidding. my comment was also in jest.

In other news: The Easter Bunny will be retiring this year and passing the torch to Billikens.com's finest ... Dirty Rican. He was recruited by the Easter bunny after his charismatic appearance at the Xavier game on February 24th. The Abominable snowman and John Travolta have also considered hiring some billikens.com members as doubles.

I appreciate the recognition but not sure it is deserved. I did my best work at the Dayton game but was completely overshadowed by Davola. That guy is an animal.

The basketball team is nicknamed the Tall Blacks.

+1. Glad you pointed that out; I had to edit this post to remove that tidbit. The national soccer team is the All Whites if anyone's keeping track. Like Australia, which adopted green and yellow as national colors, New Zealand adopted black and white as a way of separating itself from the colors of the Union Jack.

Big fan of the Haka, too. It's awesome seeing the All Blacks do it before a match; it's no wonder they're one of the best national rugby teams every year. I actually got to try it out on a trip to New Zealand in October. I'm sure I embarrassed myself, but it was fun.

I'm also taking full credit for Loe's commitment. My 24 hours in Auckland probably had a lot to do with it.

I hope he handles the tradition to St. Louis well. He's leaving the most beautiful place on earth. 10 days was not nearly enough; I could move there.

Also, the students are going to have to get a big New Zealand flag to go along with the Australian one. It's pretty similar:

Posted Image

+1. Glad you pointed that out; I had to edit this post to remove that tidbit. The national soccer team is the All Whites if anyone's keeping track. Like Australia, which adopted green and yellow as national colors, New Zealand adopted black and white as a way of separating itself from the colors of the Union Jack.

Big fan of the Haka, too. It's awesome seeing the All Blacks do it before a match; it's no wonder they're one of the best national rugby teams every year. I actually got to try it out on a trip to New Zealand in October. I'm sure I embarrassed myself, but it was fun.

I'm also taking full credit for Loe's commitment. My 24 hours in Auckland probably had a lot to do with it.

I hope he handles the tradition to St. Louis well. He's leaving the most beautiful place on earth. 10 days was not nearly enough; I could move there.

Also, the students are going to have to get a big New Zealand flag to go along with the Australian one. It's pretty similar:

Posted Image

great job

I love the haka but let's keep it a Polynesian/ NZ tradition... A bunch of skinny tall Americans, two Aussies and a kiwi, just wouldn't do it justice

SLU's admissions department has to get some Maori students enrolled quickly, and '05 will enlist them in the Blue Crew immediately thereafter.

SLU's admissions department has to get some Maori students enrolled quickly, and '05 will enlist them in the Blue Crew immediately thereafter.

On it also. I have part of the local Saint Louis territory, but I don't see why I can't expand my territory.

dramatically. :lol: