Official Game Thread: Goat Blow Wisconsin

For the crowd? Kinda sorta maybe.

For the students? Absolutely not. This was loud. UD was RAVENOUS and POSSESSED.

But a good student effort and GREAT crowd effort considering it was half the size.

I disagree. Oh well. Seriously great night of basketball either way. Go billikens!!!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It got loud tonight. I couldn't believe there were only 4200 people. First game where I haven't had to encourage others to stand up. Even the elderly in my section got up. I was impressed.

It got loud tonight. I couldn't believe there were only 4200 people. First game where I haven't had to encourage others to stand up. Even the elderly in my section got up. I was impressed.

It did get very loud in there. Actually one of the loudest games of the year. I think we can contribute that to a couple things:

1) I think most of the die-hard fans are showing up to these games

2) the refs - if it weren't for all their terrible calls, I don't think the crowd would have been as into the game. Bad refs have their advantages :(

Gotta echo davola's comment. The die-hards are showing up now, I can't stand these 'casual fans'. Why pay money to sit drink beer and show up half an hour late (I've seen them coming in with 7 minutes to go in the game! Yes, the second half!) You can just do this stuff in front of your TV set. We need more noise and insanity at our games.

Gotta echo davola's comment. The die-hards are showing up now, I can't stand these 'casual fans'. Why pay money to sit drink beer and show up half an hour late (I've seen them coming in with 7 minutes to go in the game! Yes, the second half!) You can just do this stuff in front of your TV set. We need more noise and insanity at our games.

I'll gladly take their ticket money. Just don't tell the people who actually want to cheer to "sit down."

Thumbs up to a 30-page game day thread for a home game in a 3rd rate tourney. Not going back to read through it, I'm sure JJ's injury took up some space in this one, not to mention it was a double overtime game.

:lol: I plan on upgrading the host again this summer. But Jesus? Over 200 people were on here at once for a CBI game? :o

Let me say that I'm happy to be one of the 200 following Rammer and the game thread at the same time. I just joined at the start of the month after lurking for a while. Really enjoy Rammer and Earl, they're the best broadcast duo I've ever heard.