2010 NIT Selection Show

sluhomer

I agree this guy is being a ****** but you guys are just letting him bait you. And your bitterness is evident in your "trash talk" about our perennially bowl bound football team and returning elite 8 basketball team. I know SLU got hosed, but that doesn't have anything to do with Mizzou and you guys are letting this guy make you think it does.

It is too bad that guys like MIZZOU Mike make Mizzou grads looks bad. Interesting behavior.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you asked the question, i answered it. i really wanted to go to Missery, but i didn't think that i could make it in there. you have to be crude, insulting and a fair weather fan to go there. by the way, when are the powers to be at Missouri going to play our lowly Billikens? Never, because they got more than they wanted the last series that they played. How many years ago was that? 12? you are the numbers genius, was it 12? Mickey? SCARED!

Leave it to this guy to talk smack for going 1-2 in the last series.

I agree this guy is being a ****** but you guys are just letting him bait you. And your bitterness is evident in your "trash talk" about our perennially bowl bound football team and returning elite 8 basketball team. I know SLU got hosed, but that doesn't have anything to do with Mizzou and you guys are letting this guy make you think it does.

this guy gets it!

so they did win ONE ncaa tournament game last century. And you were there! Great! Hold onto that 12 year old memory (and counting).

I usually root for mizzou basketball and am a fan of Mizzou football but you arent making it easy.

I was hoping Mizzou would advance to the second round so they could pound the crap out of that jack ass Bob Huggins.

Now I think im leaning towards Clemson

But it is kind of odd hearing a Mizzou fan mock a schools NCAA basketball history.

Most Mizzou fans realize that when your team holds the record for most trips to the NCAA without a final 4 that you really shouldnt be bragging about NCAA success.

What happened did some Kansas fans remind you of how much better their program is?

Did you get upset because you finally figured out that your biggest Bball riva, Kansas, doesnt even consider your team a threat?

Are you tired of being the Kansas city ROyals to the jayhawks St Louis Cardinals?

Did some big bad Texas or Oklahoma football fans invade the Mizzou message board?

I love how you throw in the accomplishments of State U. Call me when you actually win something or have student athletes that don't wear ankle monitors.

these responses are awesome. Better than I expected. My favorite may have been the guy trying to take a shot at Thee University of Missouri's football program. Ummm, shouldn't you at least have a football program before slamming any program?

Billiken Bob Ramsey is on suicide watch.

Trivia Question: When is the last time SLU won a game in the NCAA tournament.

Hint: call your grandpas and ask them.

Here's a guy who goes to Mizzou...sittin around on a Sunday night, relaxing, enjoying himself. Watches the NCAA Selection show...pretty happy Mizzou got a 10 seed. Pretty excited. Wants to celebrate, but doesn't really have any friends. Doesn't have a girlfriend either...so what does he do? He decides to go on billikens.com to screw will some Bills fans. That will make him feel even better. He'll show those Billikens fans who's boss!

sound familiar?

awesome!!!! I loved those leather helmets, before the invention of the facemask!

MIZ.........ZOU!!!!

Ricky Clemons

Daryl Butterfield

Demarre Carrol

Stephon Hannah

Jason Horton

Quinn Snyder

Blaine Dalton

Amanda Hanneman

Jessra Johnson

Tommy Saunders

Tyler Gabbert

and I'm sure many more that I don't remember..

I love how you throw in the accomplishments of State U. Call me when you actually win something or have student athletes that don't wear ankle monitors.

If people are going to pretend that Mizzou sucks I'm at least going to reference their successes. You don't really want to compare historical resumes do you?

If people are going to pretend that Mizzou sucks I'm at least going to reference their successes. You don't really want to compare historical resumes do you?

Cheesy, for a big state school, yes they do suck.

I'm not going to compare them to SLU because they aren't the same situations.

But it is kind of odd hearing a Mizzou fan mock a schools NCAA basketball history.

Most Mizzou fans realize that when your team holds the record for most trips to the NCAA without a final 4 that you really shouldnt be bragging about NCAA success.

Weird when you talk about facts and conveniently ignore what dlarry said...

So you're admitting you don't know what you're talking about?

i am admitting you can't figure things out on your own and i certainly am not going to tell you, da, look at a previous post.

who started this fiaco anyway. go preach to the preacher.

Compare that resume to another state school's so it will be apples to apples. I have said this before, Mizzou is the one of the last state schools I would attend given the chance.

Ricky Clemons (not a star player)

Daryl Butterfield (not a star player)

Demarre Carrol (not kicked off team)

Stephon Hannah (meh alright i'll give you that one, though not really a star)

Jason Horton (not a star player)

Quinn Snyder (not a player)

Blaine Dalton (not a men's basketball player)

Amanda Hanneman (not a man)

Jessra Johnson (not a man)

Tommy Saunders (not enrolled at mizzou)

Tyler Gabbert (not kicked off team, not a men's basketball player)

and I'm sure many more that I don't remember..

How is making it to the elite 8 last year in Thee ncaa basketball tournament and being ranked as high as #2 in the nation in football a year ago "sucking"???

Make the NIT....go with baby steps.

I'm not going to pretend Mizzou is one of the few elite schools but they're certainly among the better all-around schools in the country athletically.

I'll take our "suck" over SLU's "accomplishments" all day.

How is making it to the elite 8 last year in Thee ncaa basketball tournament and being ranked as high as #2 in the nation in football a year ago "sucking"???

Make the NIT....go with baby steps.

i think cheesycow is really Mickey.

Compare that resume to another state school's so it will be apples to apples. I have said this before, Mizzou is the one of the last state schools I would attend given the chance.

Alright but if I'm gonna do that I'm gonna start comparing SLU to other medium sized private schools and you're not going to like the results.

I'm EXTREMELY PISSED OFF!! How did SLU not make the NIT?? We finished 4th in the conference. The first three made the NCAA tourney one of which (Richmond) we beat. Yet the 5th place (Rhode Island) and 7th place (Dayton) teams made the NIT? Not only did they make it, but RI got a #2 seed and Dayton got a #3 seed. We beat Rhode Island once and beat Dayton TWICE! And we had a better record than Dayton! SLU got screwed!