Game on Saturday - Friendly's or SportsZone

Board:

Big decision on where to watch the game on Saturday: Friendly's or SportsZone. I called the Zone and they do carry Charter as well. Anyone from the board besides some of the 108 regs want to meet us up and watch the game. If so, where to? The Zone may be a better central location for some and they have some great TVs. Anyone up for watching the game? This is a big one.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Board:

Big decision on where to watch the game on Saturday: Friendly's or SportsZone. I called the Zone and they do carry Charter as well. Anyone from the board besides some of the 108 regs want to meet us up and watch the game. If so, where to? The Zone may be a better central location for some and they have some great TVs. Anyone up for watching the game? This is a big one.

I'm down for either. What does sportszone look like bigger TVs?

Board:

I say the zone...Backhand is in. I dominate south city.

Sportszone has the best TVs in area I feel. Great place to watch the game, I just want to be sure we get sound and don't get outnumbered by some other fans...it's a big place for out of towners to watch their hometown teams (KU for example)

Sportszone is great, you won't get sound though. If you ask they will usually accomodate you and make sure the game is on a tv that you can see. Good wings, and the pretzels are great.

Sportszone has the best TVs in area I feel. Great place to watch the game, I just want to be sure we get sound and don't get outnumbered by some other fans...it's a big place for out of towners to watch their hometown teams (KU for example)

Davola-

Will your sisters be there as well, like last time we went?

Sportszone is great, you won't get sound though. If you ask they will usually accomodate you and make sure the game is on a tv that you can see. Good wings, and the pretzels are great.

I know I watched a SLU game up there a couple years ago with sound but that was on a Sunday and I don't think there were any big time games going on at the time. I haven't looked at the Saturday schedule. I also assume if there is a Blues game they would have the sound on for that. I'll call up there tonight and see what I can get out of them.

I know I watched a SLU game up there a couple years ago with sound but that was on a Sunday and I don't think there were any big time games going on at the time. I haven't looked at the Saturday schedule. I also assume if there is a Blues game they would have the sound on for that. I'll call up there tonight and see what I can get out of them.

Mizzery plays KU at 1pm I think. So we should be good on that front. If the Blues game is on they will put the sound on for them but im hoping they are on the west coast and start at 9. Just looked it up and the Blues game starts at 8 so we should be good on that front as well

Mizzery plays KU at 1pm I think. So we should be good on that front. If the Blues game is on they will put the sound on for them but im hoping they are on the west coast and start at 9. Just looked it up and the Blues game starts at 8 so we should be good on that front as well

Nice. Looks like we might be good then.

Davola

Backhand

SLUSAE03

JimboFive

DirtyRican

BigGuy

Slufanskip? Can we get a shout out for Box and Won? SShoe? KShoe? Anyone else interested?

I'm expecting pics on the board no later than Sunday morning.

hahaha, no way. not worth the italian blitzkrieg i'd bring down upon myself. they're probably writing my name near the top of important lists as we speak anyways. B)

Davola

Backhand

SLUSAE03

JimboFive

DirtyRican

BigGuy

Slufanskip? Can we get a shout out for Box and Won? SShoe? KShoe? Anyone else interested?

I can't, I have the final tourney for the team I coach. I work until 4 and then have games at 5, 7, and 8.

It kills me, I'm so excited about this team but miss so many games.

I'm expecting pics on the board no later than Sunday morning.

Ha...I'll make sure to get the camera out of their hands after I crack both of their skulls with one swinging haymaker...haha...just kidding Jimmy...Backhand, not so much.

im down

Great...just look for the guy in the profile pic of Backhand...minus the Brad Pitt sunglasses

hahaha, no way. not worth the italian blitzkrieg i'd bring down upon myself. they're probably writing my name near the top of important lists as we speak anyways. B)

I got it. No worries, Jimbo. As far as I'm concerned, it was backhand who posted the pics.

Davola-

Will your sisters be there as well, like last time we went?

Watch your step Backhand, Backhammer, whoever the hell you are, you can be eliminated no matter how much friggin iron you pump, probably 5 lb weights after seeing you.

Davola

Backhand

SLUSAE03

JimboFive

DirtyRican

BigGuy

Davola, i am planning on making it. i want to keep my eye on Backhand

Davola

Backhand

SLUSAE03

JimboFive

DirtyRican

BigGuy

I'm not sure - my sis is in town, so I might have family obligations that evening.