Xavier

cheesycow

I dropped Fifty Bucks of pair of tickets to see the Bills' statement victory over X.

I usually just pay $12 each at the door. I couldn't take the chance on it actually selling out. I am hopeful it will. I know there were no more cheap seats left through metro tix nor online a few hours ago.

Go Bills!

I dropped Fifty Bucks of pair of tickets to see the Bills' statement victory over X.

I usually just pay $12 each at the door. I couldn't take the chance on it actually selling out. I am hopeful it will. I know there were no more cheap seats left through metro tix nor online a few hours ago.

Go Bills!

the seats next to mine have been open all year long. so i promised my daughter she could sit in our seats for tonite and we would buy two extras for ourselves assuming i could just slink into those extras next to ours. i might be sitting in the uecker seats i got in hand. :lol:

Go Bills!

Off Topic:

I went to purchase a $12 seat on the chafeitz website today and they charge a $4 fee to process my order!!!! Thats a third of the ticket value...I dont even think ticket master is this bad. And what for?

Hopefully those clowns at least provide our team with basketballs during warmups....remember a month ago when the guys were doing drills without basketballs because the balls were locked up somewhere by chafeitz personnel?

Just wear white, not black and gold....if you know what good for you....... :lol:

I'll have black and gold hidden on me somewhere!

I'll be in section 207, wearing white :)

I wanted to wear my billikens.com tee but it's blue...

Instead I'll be wearing my Hoopeston Corn Jerker soccer shirt :) come find me, just don't bring your brass knuckz.

Off Topic:

I went to purchase a $12 seat on the chafeitz website today and they charge a $4 fee to process my order!!!! Thats a third of the ticket value...I dont even think ticket master is this bad. And what for?

Hopefully those clowns at least provide our team with basketballs during warmups....remember a month ago when the guys were doing drills without basketballs because the balls were locked up somewhere by chafeitz personnel?

That is just a surcharge!! Don't forget the "service charge" of $4.50 on top of that per seat.

I paid $49.00 for two seats: $20 ticket price on a $16 (I think) at the door face value price, plus $4.50 each.

Yep $49.00 for what I can get at the door for $32--or more correctly I would only get the $12.00 seats at the door. Those aren't an option online or over the phone as they were charging $16.00 for them and there were none left.

The only thing I can think is that they don't sell the $12.00 seats at all on-line or over the phone? Maybe they split the upper bowl into upper (h-n) and lower (a-g) sections and only sell the lower section? If that is the case then there really isn't a "surcharge" but still a "service fee" of the $4.50. It doesn't appear that way online and they didn't know if that was the case when I called. They just show that there weren't any $16 seats left beside a few singles here and there. I usually get row j or i when I walk up. So, this may be the case. If it is--why?? It doesn't make sense not to sell hundreds--if not thousands of seats.

Also, I am always on the end opposite the students. 208, 209 or 210--I hate 207 or 211, and I notice they are usually over half full. However, the upper bowl above the student section is a ghost town--why? Does anyone know? I have never gotten seats at that end when I buy at the door. I have probably been to 5 or 6 games this year.

Maybe it's time to rally the troops and make a new one. The old one doesn't fit as well, and still has my name as "MUFAN2000" :P

I wore mine the other day, still fits amazingly, and laughed about the Too line. Is still a great shirt and you can get one on Ebay for around a million dollars. Hey, they're collectors' items and they're rare.

Maybe we can make another this summer... For right now, lets just get the server working :)

Steve, I don't think we'll be overtaxing the server on Game thread tonite. Jimbo's at the game. And as far as I can tell there's no media for it other than that Gotdamm game tracker!