Coaches at MAC/Logan game last night

bg

Thought it was interesting to see Ben Howland (UCLA) and assistants from both Arizona and Oregon at the MAC/Logan game last night. Not sure exactly who they were there to see. I haven't seen any of the SLU coaches at games this year.

Thought it was interesting to see Ben Howland (UCLA) and assistants from both Arizona and Oregon at the MAC/Logan game last night. Not sure exactly who they were there to see. I haven't seen any of the SLU coaches at games this year.

Sorry to be so stupid, but who are MAC and Logan?

Guest BillikenReport

Boy, we haven't heard Jesse Perry's name in quite a while. Is he playing well at Logan?

Perry is playing well there.

Here's a ranking of JUCO prospects:

http://jucojunction.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=2526

There are a couple names on there of kids who were recruited by SLU, including one big man who could be a possibility for next season. There are three kids who played at Gateway Tech.

Boy, we haven't heard Jesse Perry's name in quite a while. Is he playing well at Logan?

Take it for what it it worth as it comes from one poster on Salukitalk but supposedly Perry has been contacted (not offered) by many big time programs including Mizzou and Florida. He is ranked #75 By juco junction.

Guest BillikenReport

Take it for what it it worth as it comes from one poster on Salukitalk but supposedly Perry has been contacted (not offered) by many big time programs including Mizzou and Florida. He is ranked #75 By juco junction.

It's possible.

He also may have been secretly committed to the Billikens while he was a senior in high school.

It's possible.

He also may have been secretly committed to the Billikens while he was a senior in high school.

-nice

-where is vtime to tell us about the dunking ability of these guys and that slu should sign the combined 24 players from each roster?

-nice

-where is vtime to tell us about the dunking ability of these guys and that slu should sign the combined 24 players from each roster?

\\

Perry showed a lot of athleticism. Both rebounded and handled the ball well. Played with a lot of intensity. Didn't show much of a shot, but I suppose everybody has off-nights shooting the ball.

In my opinion the best player on the floor was Carleton Guyton. That being said, my opinion doesn't mean all that much.

• 1 month later...

Perry is playing well there.

Here's a ranking of JUCO prospects:

There are a couple names on there of kids who were recruited by SLU, including one big man who could be a possibility for next season. There are three kids who played at Gateway Tech.

The 3 are Jesse Perry, Kenny Harris, and Derron Hobbs.

The 3 are Jesse Perry, Kenny Harris, and Derron Hobbs.

A little off this subject, but who was the big kid from Gateway Tech that transferred to a Southern HS a couple of years back. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but believe he was a highly sought recruit by us and a lot of BCS schools. He should be out of HS now and playing somewhere. And it wasn't Perry.

A little off this subject, but who was the big kid from Gateway Tech that transferred to a Southern HS a couple of years back. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but believe he was a highly sought recruit by us and a lot of BCS schools. He should be out of HS now and playing somewhere. And it wasn't Perry.

You might be thinking of Richard Anderson who was actually at Beaumont. He then ended up at Milestone where Willie was followed by Nashville Christian . He is currently at Highland JUCO.

I see Kenny Leverette is on there at SWIC. I recall his name from past discussions. What"s the skinny on him? What's up with Anderson? I remember the-poster-known-formerly-as-Vtime talking him up pretty good as in the next local Anthony Bonner. Did Milestone screw him up so bad? Is he producing and if so, what is his expected destination?

I see Kenny Leverette is on there at SWIC. I recall his name from past discussions. What"s the skinny on him? What's up with Anderson? I remember the-poster-known-formerly-as-Vtime talking him up pretty good as in the next local Anthony Bonner. Did Milestone screw him up so bad? Is he producing and if so, what is his expected destination?

Anderson iss averaging about four ppg coming off the bench for Highland.

We love laughing at your basketball programs dreams.

Spend some money and try building a small time division 10 program like your basketball program, can you believe these people spend their time thinking they have a basketball program.

Surely your football program is better, forgot you do not have a football program.

Oh well, at least your basketball program has to be better than your football program,guess all isnt bad in dreamland for you.