line for today's game

In the local paper here,they have the line at 23,I just can`t believe they think we`ll score that many.

In the local paper here,they have the line at 23,I just can`t believe they think we`ll score that many.

I would stay away from the line, but I am sure they are taking into account that they have a new coach and 10 new players.

A kid to keep an eye on for them is Derek Thompson. A 20 year old Freshman who has scored 17 and 21 off the bench in their 2 exhibition games. He is averaging a point a minute.

I would stay away from the line, but I am sure they are taking into account that they have a new coach and 10 new players.

A kid to keep an eye on for them is Derek Thompson. A 20 year old Freshman who has scored 17 and 21 off the bench in their 2 exhibition games. He is averaging a point a minute.

I read 11 new players. They were 3-27 last year. They're going to get monkeystomped.

I read 11 new players. They were 3-27 last year. They're going to get monkeystomped.

Or we could easily lose. We are putting two legit starting A-10 players on the court. Someone besides Kwamain and Willie have to step up if we are expected to win this game. Reid and Conklin are both playing hurt. Kyle and Femi have not demonstrated they can hit the side of barn with a basketball. Hope something changes and we are surprised tonight. Will Christian Salecich rise to the occasion? Justin Jordan provide a spark off the bench? I have no idea what to expect.

Will struggle to score 23? Could easily lose? Only two legit starterd? I think my head is about to explode. I am going to have to take one of these Roy/Billikanesque self-imposed breaks from this board. Yes, we are young, very young, but we have talent and good coaching and will compete every game. We will also blow out SEMO and every other crappy team we play at home. Enough of the sky is falling BS.

Will struggle to score 23? Could easily lose? Only two legit starterd? I think my head is about to explode. I am going to have to take one of these Roy/Billikanesque self-imposed breaks from this board. Yes, we are young, very young, but we have talent and good coaching and will compete every game. We will also blow out SEMO and every other crappy team we play at home. Enough of the sky is falling BS.

Thank you. We are going to MONKEYSTOMP them, just like Jimbo said.

Or we could easily lose. We are putting two legit starting A-10 players on the court. Someone besides Kwamain and Willie have to step up if we are expected to win this game. Reid and Conklin are both playing hurt. Kyle and Femi have not demonstrated they can hit the side of barn with a basketball. Hope something changes and we are surprised tonight. Will Christian Salecich rise to the occasion? Justin Jordan provide a spark off the bench? I have no idea what to expect.

We could probably play a man short as long as KM and WR are out there and keep it close. HATE HATE HATE. Monkeystomp.

I don't think anyone needs to step it up besides these two although I would like to see it. This is going to be a blowout...

I'm sure BackhandtheRican is hoping that KC steps it up...dude has a man crush on him

See you in 108

Davola

Dude, they have LEON POWELL!