Billikens #10

House

I was looking at the memorabilia at Ozzie's at Westport this afternoon and I stumbled upon a framed Billiken jersey with the number 10. Any idea whose jersey it is? My earliest Billiken memories are from the Bonner years. This jersey looked like it was probably a little older than that. It had "Billikens" across the front with a little patch on the left shoulder that said "SLU".

Everything in the restaurant is being auctioned off this weekend. I am thinking of buying the jersey but I would like to know which player wore it. Help would be appreciated.

Going off memory (which is dangerous) but could that be Jeff Luechtefeld's old jersey?

Luechtefeld was #20.

Idk who was 10. That uniform has to be from early mid 80s. It is not the 88-89 NIT uniform.

Any of you other old U. Newsers have your annual bound copies? I have some from '77-8 and '78-9; there should be a preview article in every annual that has all the roster numbers. I have to figure out where mine are.

Duff was #11

Pee Wee may be 10. I don't remember.

I only have media guides from 80-81 and 88-89. No 10s those years.

• 4 weeks later...

No. I couldn't make it up there today. I'm going to call the auction company tomorrow to see if it sold and how much. If it didn't sell, I'll give them something for it.

House: Roder here. Kevein Williams wore #10 from 82-86. I was #14 from 85-87. Our jerseys in 85-87 though did not have the SLU up on the top left. Guessing it is either Williams or someone prior to him that would have worn #10. Pee Wee was #5 as well.