Mizzou Loses

I think Mizzou will need a win in the 2nd round of the Big 12 (Kansas?) to make the dance. 16-13 should not be enough to get them in despite their RPI because they have only one very nice win (Ok-state). At Oklahoma and at Indiana are decent wins but neither of those teams should be dancing. I guess at home against Colorado is their second biggest win of the year.

Both of us will have to win our respective conference tourneys to get into the big dance. No way mizzou can get in with less than 17 wins.

The NIT must be salivating over this matchup. 20,000 at Savvis, I will be there with my blue and white muck fizzou shirt on.

with two wins in the Big 12. They should win against Texas A&M and I believe they face Kansas in the next round. A win against them and they will dance.

Also, I seriously doubt 20,000 would come to that game. The last time Mizzou played in the NIT I think they sold less than 6,000 tickets. Our attendence is nothing special. Plus, I'm sure any acceptance of an NIT bid from Mizzou would come witha qualifier not to play us. The whole nothing to gain, everything to lose argument will be back.

I'm not getting into a Norm v Quin thing, but on one item - Norm's old man to man defense - it was missed greatly today. KU had so many open looks in the first 30 minutes, and they picked apart the Tigers when they gambled on double coverage. With the athletic talent they have, why not play KU heads up on defense?

first, i think missouri is in the ncaa. but if there are enough upsets to kick them out, my bet is missouri gets a lackey first round at the hearns and we go on the road for a game. then if the savvis is open for round two, the game is played. i am sure the nit will set it up however walmart wants it.

bi way that game is in st charles. if the savvis isnt open, they would go to hearns imo. or maybe they could play at the eddy dome. hell they gotta get it set up for basketball the next week anyway.

>first, i think missouri is in the ncaa.

Mizzou's RPI will likely drop into the mid 40's, which is bubble territory. Mizzou has only one quality win: the 2OT win at home against OK State. Mizzou's record against top 50 teams is 2-8. Mizzou has only 15 wins.

Unless MU beats KU later this week, I don't see how they can make the tournament.

After reviewing the tape, it looked like a kicked ball. As per usual, reffing was horrible on both sides. Might have just been another phantom makeup call, as big 12 refs are known to do.

I was watching the game from the student section, so it looked like he knocked the ball down with his hand to me, but I apologize for refuting your claim.

they are still at 39 this morning. i think they are in unless they lose to this next game. playing and losing to kansas again will not knock them out.