Way to show up WVU

Maybe Dayton is just the better team. I don't know if you've noticed but that A10 conference plays some damn good basketball.

We should have gone 2-0 against Dayton this year. WVU is in the Big East and has legendary coach Bobby Huggins calling the shots.

In a remote trailer park, Kevin Pittsnoggle is crying.

That was a nice win by Dayton and we don't get to see hardly any A10 basketball here in FL, so that was my 1st time seeing Dayton. They have some good players, and it will be interesting to see how they match up against KU in the next round.

Maybe Dayton is just the better team. I don't know if you've noticed but that A10 conference plays some damn good basketball.

Dayton is certainly not the better team. WVU plays in the Big East, arguably the best conference in the nation, and was still able to finish the season with a top 15 Offensive and Defensive Efficiency Rating. Dayton played out of their minds with two guys in particular having career days, and WVU played horrendously shooting only 25% from behind the arc.

That was not the same Dayton team that SLU saw twice.

Dayton is certainly not the better team. WVU plays in the Big East, arguably the best conference in the nation, and was still able to finish the season with a top 15 Offensive and Defensive Efficiency Rating. Dayton played out of their minds with two guys in particular having career days, and WVU played horrendously shooting only 25% from behind the arc.

With the money on the line, Dayton moves on and once again Huggins makes a quick tourney exit. I don't care where they play ... Dayton was clearly the better team today.

With the money on the line, Dayton moves on and once again Huggins makes a quick tourney exit. I don't care where they play ... Dayton was clearly the better team today.

TODAY is the key word there. Based on your last post I just though you had the illusion that Dayton was the superior team in the long haul. I just don't see them winning more than maybe 3 games if these two teams played a 10 game series.

TODAY is the key word there. Based on your last post I just though you had the illusion that Dayton was the superior team in the long haul. I just don't see them winning more than maybe 3 games if these two teams played a 10 game series.

Actually it was half sarcasm. I'm not sure though if how many games you see them winning out of 10 has any relevance in regards to who's the better team though. The best way to determine who's the better team though is to play, and today they did ... and Dayton won.

I do not understand this post at all. Dayton played well and won the game. It is a nice win for Dayton and the A10. This is what the NCAA is all about. Can you bring it under pressure on a day when you win or go home? That is the only question. Dayton did it and the Huggins thugs could not stand tall and win the game. Nothing else matters.

I do not understand this post at all. Dayton played well and won the game. It is a nice win for Dayton and the A10. This is what the NCAA is all about. Can you bring it under pressure on a day when you win or go home? That is the only question. Dayton did it and the Huggins thugs could not stand tall and win the game. Nothing else matters.

The point is not disagreeing that Dayton played better today. It's a disagreement with the assertion that Dayton is the better team. Sure they won today, but I don't think they are the better team.

Good win for the conference no doubt, though, and that wasn't the point of the post.

Another win for the conference tonight on the officiating front though. Our good friend Joe Demayo handling the L'ville game..haha.

I would take my chances with Dayton's roster vs WVU's roster. I think Dayton has more talent right now. I watched WVU a bunch of times this year and Huggins just doesn't have the same talent as he did at Cincy.

One thing I noticed about Dayton in the game we beat them is that even though they were sloppy at times on the offensive end, I think you have to give the Bills some of the credit for that, UD played with a great deal of intensity. Also, Wright is a stud and WV didn't have anybody on the floor that good. Also nice to see that SLU isn't the only team Donald Little creates trouble for. WV couldn't handle him either.

The point is not disagreeing that Dayton played better today. It's a disagreement with the assertion that Dayton is the better team. Sure they won today, but I don't think they are the better team.

Good win for the conference no doubt, though, and that wasn't the point of the post.

Another win for the conference tonight on the officiating front though. Our good friend Joe Demayo handling the L'ville game..haha.

I am astounded that he still has a job, let alone being allowed in the tournament. The NCAA has either never watched him officiate a game or is run by retards. Given that the BCS still exists, I'm going with the latter.

I don't think Huggy has had enough time to get his kids in to WV. I did pick Dayton. Gregory has played Huggy's teams before. I thought he would know how to beat them.

ALERT ALERT

ANOTHER BCS BRAINWASHING