Gordon Calls Out Our Lazy Students

Box and Won

I may be looking in the wrong place, but where are his comments--I haven't gotten a chance to read them yet and am wondering if they've already been deleted...

They got deleted. He called Nark a f*&%* pu**y and said he wanted to meet up and fight him. Kid needs to get a life

I may be looking in the wrong place, but where are his comments--I haven't gotten a chance to read them yet and am wondering if they've already been deleted...

At the end of the story in the comments section. He is posting under various names, but he's the one telling you not to be on billikens.com.

I believe the really bad rated "r" post has been deleted or maybe it was on one of tom's entries on the billiken beat.

Metz, has shown that he's as classless as it comes. Of course, he'll tell you he's just a martyr in this ruthless kingdom ruled by Steve, David and Thicks.

I havent seen that one. When I read the comments earlier I almost spit my water out on my keyboard. Who takes time to write that type of ###### on a blog?

Here it is:

Obamessiah February 13, 2009 12:55PM CST

In response to Billken Roy:

Metz will not find another venue; he will continue to ask for an all-out boycott of billikens.com and to seek out members who think metz is a detriment to the message board and confront them. Metz has done nothing wrong and is furious over the way he has been treated by the people who think that Brad Soderberg shouldn't have been fired, Dwayne Wade is a positive role model for children and that people shouldn't cheer at billiken games. He is absolutely incensed at all of you and hopes to resolve this via hacking the billikens site or physically and verbally attacking the credibility of each and every poster.

Here it is:

Metz will not find another venue; he will continue to ask for an all-out boycott of billikens.com and to seek out members who think metz is a detriment to the message board and confront them. Metz has done nothing wrong and is furious over the way he has been treated by the people who think that Brad Soderberg shouldn't have been fired, Dwayne Wade is a positive role model for children and that people shouldn't cheer at billiken games. He is absolutely incensed at all of you and hopes to resolve this via hacking the billikens site or physically and verbally attacking the credibility of each and every poster.

Wow what a loser. The thing is I met him a while ago through a friend and just thought he was your typical Johnny Ball ###### tough guy...looks like he cemented my impression

Wow what a loser. The thing is I met him a while ago through a friend and just thought he was your typical Johnny Ball ###### tough guy...looks like he cemented my impression

He's not even a tough guy, if he really wanted to fight Nark or almost any one of the regular posters he easily could have looked up where they sit and approached them .... either to just say hi and discuss Billiken basketball or to start something. But he didn't .... does that tell you something?

Here it is:

I would bet making a threat in writing about hacking a site and physically attacking posters could get you in some hot water. I remember when he had the fire UB site and his mommy made him shut it down.

Funny thing is I and many others were supportive of him in his last stint as CRocker .... it doesn't take long for one to show their true colors though.

I'd love to talk Bills B ball with him, no doubt he's passionate. Come by and say hi some time Metz. 1st row over the tunnel next to the band Sec 122

I would bet making a threat in writing about hacking a site and physically attacking posters could get you in some hot water. I remember when he had the fire UB site and his mommy made him shut it down.

Funny thing is I and many others were supportive of him in his last stint as CRocker .... it doesn't take long for one to show their true colors though.

I'd love to talk Bills B ball with him, no doubt he's passionate. Come by and say hi some time Metz. 1st row over the tunnel next to the band Sec 122

he really did have some good posts. its too bad he takes it a step too far. he's rather intelligent, but does stupid things, from what i've gathered. its really shame. i agree with a lot of his billiken related posts, but the personal attacks really show a lack of self control. its really unfrotunate

I would bet making a threat in writing about hacking a site and physically attacking posters could get you in some hot water.

Did you guys see the crazy stuff he posted on his blog a few days ago. http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Heating%20Up%20The%20Frost

I am not a lawyer or a law enforcement officer, but I would guess those kind of online threats constitute some kind of federal crime.

Did you guys see the crazy stuff he posted on his blog a few days ago. http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Heating%20Up%20The%20Frost

I am not a lawyer or a law enforcement officer, but I would guess those kind of online threats constitute some kind of federal crime.

I think you are correct. Part of me feels like we owe it to metz to notify law enforcement now and get him the help the needs before he really gets into trouble. What's funny is that those were the first blogs he had done since the Kent St. game.