Video Link

TheA_Bomb

Is that feed free or pay?

I pay monthly through SLUBillikens.com.

I clicked the watch link, but nothing loaded. When I clicked the Live Events link, I then loaded up the Richmond game from the list of available games.

Renewed objection- Why can't we get the SLU feed on free internet radio like all these other teams? I for one am tired of having to listen to the utterly and wholly biased opponents' broadcasts. These Richmond announcers are ultimate homers. You'd think Richmond was UCLA with Alcindor or Walton. Good grief. Richmond is no better than a middle of the pack, average club.

We need to win today, period.

Renewed objection- Why can't we get the SLU feed on free internet radio like all these other teams? I for one am tired of having to listen to the utterly and wholly biased opponents' broadcasts. These Richmond announcers are ultimate homers. You'd think Richmond was UCLA with Alcindor or Walton. Good grief. Richmond is no better than a middle of the pack, average club.

Ugh, this is beyond frustrating. The 101.1 live streaming link doesn't work. This is a joke.

ok, so are we giving up on video?

are we accepting radio

I can't get any video to work. That leaves the Richmond radio broadcast. Per Steve, the video is available, but you have to pay for it.

The Liddell trade to Xavier must have been rescinded by the NCAA because he apparently is still playing today for SLU.

Or is Xavier playing Richmond? Does this Richmond announcer know who's on first and what's on second? I turned him off, but when I was listening, he sure made it sound like Richmond was the second coming of John Wooden's UCLA Bruins, Dick Enberg at the mike, etc.

Bay Area Billiken, this is Chris May's response frmo the chat.

WXOS ESPN radio 101.1fm has had difficulites with their satellite internet feed. We expect that system repair will be fixed by the Charlotte mens game. The new radio partner has delivered great exposure in the St. Louis market, and we expect the internet feed to be successful as well. Thank you for your support and patience.

I gueess it takes 10 days to fix an internet radio feed....ridiculous

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal