OT: Super Bowl

moytoy12

Cardinals 35 Steelers 17.

My rose colored glasses.

I still remember my Dad take me to my first Pro game.

Larry Wilson (two broken hands) vs the James Brown Clevelend Browns at Sportsman Park.

I want Kurt to win and Bidwill (correct spelling, but he's still an a$$hole) to lose. How can we work that out?

I'm in the same boat. I hope Kurt has a monster game, but the thought of Bill Bidwill hoisting the Lombardi trophy makes me ill. That's enough to make me cheer for the Steelers today.

GO RAMS in 09!

I'm in the same boat. I hope Kurt has a monster game, but the thought of Bill Bidwill hoisting the Lombardi trophy makes me ill. That's enough to make me cheer for the Steelers today.

GO RAMS in 09!

Mike is a SLU grad, if that makes any difference to all of you. He was also my pledge brother during my misguided fraternity period. I had a lot of fun with the dude back in my salad days. I would term the entire family as people who wanted to be liked but just didn't know how to go about making it happen. Considering I'm not familiar with any other NFL team owners I'm going to be rooting for the Cardinals.

Mike is a SLU grad, if that makes any difference to all of you. He was also my pledge brother during my misguided fraternity period. I had a lot of fun with the dude back in my salad days. I would term the entire family as people who wanted to be liked but just didn't know how to go about making it happen. Considering I'm not familiar with any other NFL team owners I'm going to be rooting for the Cardinals.

You have to love Rooney, owner of the Steelers, who stuck it out in Pittsburgh through thick and thin. Not like Bidwell who bolted for the sunbelt and only cared about the profits.

Go Steelers ! :rolleyes:

AZ + 7.

If refs do not allow Pittsburg to illegally mug AZ WR's (a la Rams vs. NE), AZ can win.

Pitt has no "O" and has not faced an "O" like AZ except maybe SD and that was in Pittsburg and it was 15 degrees; allowed 24 pts.

Rooting for Warner (the real deal) and the old (SL) Cardinal uniforms.

Michael Bidwell is a spoiled brat punk ass-wipe but still rooting for the former home team.

AZ + 7.

If refs do not allow Pittsburg to illegally mug AZ WR's (a la Rams vs. NE), AZ can win.

Pitt has no "O" and has not faced an "O" like AZ except maybe SD and that was in Pittsburg and it was 15 degrees; allowed 24 pts.

Rooting for Warner (the real deal) and the old (SL) Cardinal uniforms.

Michael Bidwell is a spoiled brat punk ass-wipe but still rooting for the former home team.

I guess the steelers have an "O" after all.