Temple GDT

brianstl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, KM sat up a little, was carted off on a stretcher. He had his eyes slightly open (at best) and looked complete out of it (not unconscious, but very much in lala land).

Rammer is saying unofficially a concussion. That is great news considering how bad you said he is looking.

Pros: I just got back from a great 2-week vacation in Costa Rica. And Theresa Lisch looks hot on the SLU site.

Cons: The Bills just dropped a steaming pile of AIDS in their Billikid diapers and my Jeep got broken into while I was gone.

Lesson learned: I don't know what I learned.

Wow.....tough to be a Bill backer in this town....tough night with Temple scoring at will in the first half and us not being able to throw the ball in the ocean and hit the water.....freshmen or no freshmen, Fran Dunphy did a good job preparing Temple defensively and took Kevin out of the game.....that left Tommie on the road as the only upperclassman option....11-6 looked real good to me from 1200 miles, but, up close, we'll be lucky to win another two on thee road unless some big steps up and we play a whole game on the road.....second half was encouraging somewhat......or maybe it was the fact that I went for the Maalox at halftime

i am sick and tired of kl being blamed for everything. it's time that more of the frosh step up and begin to make an impact. some on this board forget that this team is made up of 22 year old kids. So kl has some bad games, get off his back and let him play.

i am sick and tired of kl being blamed for everything. it's time that more of the frosh step up and begin to make an impact. some on this board forget that this team is made up of 22 year old kids. So kl has some bad games, get off his back and let him play.

Were ready when he is.

too many people on this board trying to tear down good athletes. i am not happy with the results either, but let's move on and try to be more positive. WAY too negative.

Not trying, just hard to understand how someone who plays so well for three years, can't make 1 basket out of 10 without being guarded close enough to draw at least 1 foul.

Had to get that of my chest, but I agree with you. I pledge right know to never make another negative post about his play for the reat of the year. :blink:

Not trying, just hard to understand how someone who plays so well for three years, can't make 1 basket out of 10 without being guarded close enough to draw at least 1 foul.

Had to get that of my chest, but I agree with you. I pledge right know to never make another negative post about his play for the reat of the year. :blink:

im sure it will last until the next time kl or tl have an 0 for 10 night. i still say the frosh need to step up some, take some of the pressure off. imo

im sure it will last until the next time kl or tl have an 0 for 10 night. i still say the frosh need to step up some, take some of the pressure off. imo

Come on, this is a message board. I don't know if you realize but the purpose of this board is to discuss the Billikens and their performance. I've been supporting Kevin, but lets get real, he hasn't played well this year and his play should certainly be open to criticism. For whatever reason, he cannot find his shot on a consistent basis and it's causing him to press hurting the rest of his game and the team.

I agree, Willie showed his stuff in the last few minutes of the game. He has been sleep walking for the the last game and most of this one.

Conklin can score more but he needs to get the ball to do that. Thompson's progress has been slow and steady but is hindered by matchups and limited minutes. Cassity average 20 points a game in high school, I know it was high school, but if you shoot well you shoot well most of the time.

He needs to take those shots instead of starting to and then second guessing himself.

We could of used Femi, but i am glad he is red shirting. I graduated high school at 17 and to this day wish I had had another year.

Praying for Mitchell. We need him and we need him healthy.

Come on, this is a message board. I don't know if you realize but the purpose of this board is to discuss the Billikens and their performance. I've been supporting Kevin, but lets get real, he hasn't played well this year and his play should certainly be open to criticism. For whatever reason, he cannot find his shot on a consistent basis and it's causing him to press hurting the rest of his game and the team.

i think everyone knows that after about 30 posts. im not blind, i know he is struggling, but move on. you want to talk about mizzou and their problems?

i think everyone knows that after about 30 posts. im not blind, i know he is struggling, but move on. you want to talk about mizzou and their problems?

No. Perhaps you are lost. This is a SLU Billikens message board. I'm not sure why we would want to talk about Mizzou.

No. Perhaps you are lost. This is a SLU Billikens message board. I'm not sure why we would want to talk about Mizzou.

im not lost, just sick and tired of the ranting that goes on by some people. i hate mizzou, anything to change the subject from the negative. maybe you are lost. i think i know its a billiken board, but thanks for reminding me/

im not lost, just sick and tired of the ranting that goes on by some people. i hate mizzou, anything to change the subject from the negative. maybe you are lost. i think i know its a billiken board, but thanks for reminding me/

Most of what is going on regarding KL right now on this board is not ranting. Granted there are some who offer no analysis other than the fact that "KL is garbage" or stuff like that. The rest of it is all valid criticism. Being a message board discussing SLU basketball, when somebody who we have grown to expect to play consistently well begins to play some of the worst basketball of his career it is going to be a MAJOR topic of discussion whether you like it or not. If you are sick and tired of the valid discussion because it may not praise a certain player then don't read the threads...fairly simple solution.

Here you go ... Kevin didn't have a good game, in fact he had a horrible game. I know he's also had a subpar season, but he's a fantastic guy and I know starting on Sunday his season will somehow turn fantastic.

Kevin's season has been subpar, his game last night was horrible .... therefore the tone of the conversation about Kevin's game and year will not be good. Rightfully so.

Most of what is going on regarding KL right now on this board is not ranting. Granted there are some who offer no analysis other than the fact that "KL is garbage" or stuff like that. The rest of it is all valid criticism. Being a message board discussing SLU basketball, when somebody who we have grown to expect to play consistently well begins to play some of the worst basketball of his career it is going to be a MAJOR topic of discussion whether you like it or not. If you are sick and tired of the valid discussion because it may not praise a certain player then don't read the threads...fairly simple solution.

thanks for the well founded advice, but i will do as i please.