Temple GDT

brianstl

Forget the mohawks this team needs actual tomahawks. That is all that will help at this point.

I don't know...we could always petition the conference to let us play with 6 guys on the court. We'd still likely struggle, but it would be better than a 30 point deficit I'd think. Or maybe 5 players and a designated tomahawk guy.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very fair. Kevin deserves criticism, but he doesn't "suck" and that's why I defend him on the board.

If the Seniors won't provide leadership, then don't start them, don't play them for a half, send a message in practice, do something different.

I believe this is one of the "train wrecks" that Majerus predicted. Maybe he knows more about basketball than we do.

Why are the seniors even in the game at this point? I always here from rickma about how green our freshmen are. Well, how about getting them more game minutes when it won't matter. Let them play and learn.

I don't think garbage time is going to help the freshmen. They are competing against a different level of intensity than they would if it is a legitimate game.

I wish some people on this board could come out of the closet and admit they have a crush on KL. There is no reason to even pretend he is a star.

No doubt, because everyone on this thread won't stop about how great he is.

Of course, there is a difference between saying "he's above average and doesn't suck" and "he's an untouchable star".

I wish some people on this board could come out of the closet and admit they have a crush on KL. There is no reason to even pretend he is a star.

I do have a man crush on Kevin and not afraid to admit.

Do you have a crush on Wu Tang? When does their new cd come out.

No doubt, because everyone on this thread won't stop about how great he is.

Of course, there is a difference between saying "he's above average and doesn't suck" and "he's an untouchable star".

there we go again. just admit you think he is a cute clean-cut catholic boy and you admire his form during shoot arounds

there we go again. just admit you think he is a cute clean-cut catholic boy and you admire his form during shoot arounds

KL = a future SLU hall of famer, three strong seasons, this year for some reason struggling like hell, hurting us, yes.

YOU = a disrespectful pathetic loser; show some class.

I'm listening on radio. Can you let me know if the T.V. gives any indication of what the extent of this injury is?

In all seriousness, KM sat up a little, was carted off on a stretcher. He had his eyes slightly open (at best) and looked complete out of it (not unconscious, but very much in lala land).

KL = a future SLU hall of famer, three strong seasons, this year for some reason struggling like hell, hurting us, yes.

YOU = a disrespectful pathetic loser; show some class.

KL= overrated.

SLU Hall of Fame= the feeling elway had when he lost to the 49er's in the 1989 superbowl 55-10