Dustin Maguire Drops 33 Against #3 Louisville In First Game at Northern Kentucky

There's a big difference here. I've agreed with roy on many topics over the years. Lately, you only seem to agree with roy when you're trying to attack me.

Wow ;) I always figured you were a little strange, but I didn't realize the depths of your narcissism.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a big difference here. I've agreed with roy on many topics over the years. Lately, you only seem to agree with roy when you're trying to attack me.

There really is a big difference. You can agree with Roy, but if I do it, it's only because I'm attacking YOU (For fun I'd love to see this weirdo cite a few examples). YOU got it. It makes perfect sense kev :o:blink::blink:

The game was on SNY, a New York City all-sports station that you get with Direct TV sports pack, and I caught it in the last half of the first half when just channel surfing.

I have to say Dustin looked great. He had one outstanding shooting night even with Louisville double teaming him. Some of the shots he hit went well beyond the new 3 point arc. Also, what impressed me was he was very poised on defense. The announcers (Big East network announcers) stated several times how could RM let this one get away.

He certainly improved from probably the last time I saw him on TV which was the Fordam game during his freshman year.

Good luck Dustin! We wish you well.

There really is a big difference. You can agree with Roy, but if I do it, it's only because I'm attacking YOU (For fun I'd love to see this weirdo cite a few examples). YOU got it. It makes perfect sense kev :blink::blink::blink:

Let's see...several weeks back I made a post asking about a brawl that was reported after a high school football game and you jumped into the thread to say that I was attacking roy. roy hadn't expressed any displeasure about the post until you chimed in, and even then it was no big deal. What was especially funny about your lame attempt that time was the suck up, beaver clever nature of it. :P

Like I said, you're just creepy.

(now comes the part where ace ignores the thread I just mentioned and my response, and tries to divert to some other made up nonsense.)

Let's see...several weeks back I made a post asking about a brawl that was reported after a high school football game and you jumped into the thread to say that I was attacking roy. roy hadn't expressed any displeasure about the post until you chimed in, and even then it was no big deal. What was especially funny about your lame attempt that time was the suck up, beaver clever nature of it. :blink:

Like I said, you're just creepy.

(now comes the part where ace ignores the thread I just mentioned and my response, and tries to divert to some other made up nonsense.)

Please snap out of and get a grip. Referring to stuff on an internet message board that happened weeks ago makes you look creepy. Let it go and let's talk hoops. The opener is only two days away!

-is anyone else tired of the ace - footes or footes - ace battle?

-give it up guys

-or maybe they are the same physical person, just delusional and arguing with themself, if that is the case, get help

I admit that I'm not totally innocent here, but if you look at my exchanges with ace I think you'll see that they start with a cheapshot from him about 90% of the time. I simply won't be bullied.

But it's all in good fun. I think ace would agree with that.

Kevin, I vow to never again agree with Roy on any issue so as to not give the appearance that I am really attacking you. Truce Kevin. It's time for basketball.

well that sucks.

I would agree with you if my statement weren't true. That's why it's strange. You're pretty creepy.

Guys like this footsie and others make other basketball coaches salivate.

Sure the coach at dustins school and the others in that conference and area will remember how he was treated.

That coach will not be there much longer but there sure will be more great basketball players come from that area a long long time.

Oh well, you mostly get the leftovers anyway

But the other college coaches around love the way Coach does things.

How dumb can you be

Sure the coach at dustins school and the others in that conference and area will remember how he was treated.

That coach will not be there much longer but there sure will be more great basketball players come from that area a long long time.

The next great basketball player from edwardsville will be the first great basketball player from edwardsville.

Oh well, you mostly get the leftovers anyway

But the other college coaches around love the way Coach does things.

How dumb can you be

You are probably the dumbest troll who has ever come on this board. How did Maguire do in NKU's next game? He was the third leading scorer with 9 points.

I have nothing against Maguire, but I'm amused that you're putting so much weight on a practice game. Next thing you know you'll be telling us about how well Maguire did in a game of horse last summer.

What a complete dumbass you are!

You are probably the dumbest troll who has ever come on this board. How did Maguire do in NKU's next game? He was the third leading scorer with 9 points.

I have nothing against Maguire, but I'm amused that you're putting so much weight on a practice game. Next thing you know you'll be telling us about how well Maguire did in a game of horse last summer.

What a complete dumbass you are!

There was nothing said about a players basketball skills by me, only by you dipshit. But glad to hear you guys do not like a "practice game against LOUISVILLE, instead of UMSL,while you payed to see UMSL play when you few pennypinchers of the program are more worried about 5 dollar discounts and free hot dogs.

Like I said and have to repeat again is how you treat people is very important in a basketball program,just like any other business.Your stupid statements and narrowmindness is expected from such a windy wannabe.

My statement stands,there has been much talk about this,and other college coaches in the AREA are salivating about the move, moves,actions and words the coaching genuis has made and done.

Of course the windy bigmouth footsie doesnt get out to know that.