forgotten possible target recruit

I post how I feel the average tiger fan would feel about Corey coming to SLU. Roy thinks it shows a Tiger bias. I want to know how he thinks they would feel. How does a "real" SLU fan think they would feel? That is the point of the question. Sorry, you have trouble keeping up. And I thought tiger fans were slow.

I don't think most SLU fans would give a ###### about how Tiger fans care thus the who cares line.

You seemed to be worried about............Good for you.

Once agin you missed the point. I want to know how my post showed a tiger bias.

do you think that the likes of rickma is just coach in training for mi$$ouri? same with tate. if he was selected to be a slu coach it wouldnt be so he could take a step back to coach at columbia later.

anyone that thinks otherwise would have to be a tiger fan.

do you think that the likes of rickma is just coach in training for mi$$ouri? same with tate. if he was selected to be a slu coach it wouldnt be so he could take a step back to coach at columbia later.

We can kill this thought. Tate was contacted. That's it. He's not going to SLU.

What is wrong with someone saying that SLU would be seen as a potential stepping stone for a guy like Tate? We play in the A-10 which is far from the elite conferences in college basketball. And I don't think Mizzou sees SLU as a rival in anything.

What is wrong with someone saying that SLU would be seen as a potential stepping stone for a guy like Tate? We play in the A-10 which is far from the elite conferences in college basketball. And I don't think Mizzou sees SLU as a rival in anything.

I wouldn't say the A10 is "far from" the elite conferences in college basketball. There are 6 BCS conferences, which I'm assuming are the "elite" ones you are referring to, and the A10 is definitely #7. There is a drop-off, but not as significant as you imply.

And Mizzou might see us as a rival if Norm weren't afraid to play us for 20 years. Same with Pretty Q after 3 incredible down-to-the-wire games. It appears Anderson hasn't shaken the Tigers' apprehension to play the next-biggest program in Missouri either.

Now your just being silly. rickma has no contact to MU. What did Romar do when the Washington job opened up? Hell, Roy Williams left KU to go to NC. This is not a I love the tigers thing. It is coaches like to coach their alma mater thing. You guys are slow. When are you going to break out your great debate skills you were telling me about?

To add to my last post and clarify one thing, I don't disagree with your first line. I'm sure Tate would see Mizzou, his alma mater and a Big 12 member, as a step up from SLU. I think Roy's bias is clouding his judgment on this one, and Scoop said he already dismissed the possibility of going to SLU anyway.

if corey tate would become a billiken asst coach i would consider that the ultimate victory between the two programs. a successful juco coach picking his alma mater's geographic rival to coach at. and if corey brought felton with him in the deal all the better. nothing could be sweeter than to slap the tiger$ with a theft of an alumni.

-i believe most mizzou fans would say their rival in just about all things is ku and they really don't care about slu at this point

-wow, the ultimate victory?, i would rather beat them on the floor

I wouldn't say the A10 is "far from" the elite conferences in college basketball. There are 6 BCS conferences, which I'm assuming are the "elite" ones you are referring to, and the A10 is definitely #7. There is a drop-off, but not as significant as you imply.

And Mizzou might see us as a rival if Norm weren't afraid to play us for 20 years. Same with Pretty Q after 3 incredible down-to-the-wire games. It appears Anderson hasn't shaken the Tigers' apprehension to play the next-biggest program in Missouri either.

Yeah, I can't understand why Mizzou doesn't schedule Missouri State.

Yeah, I can't understand why Mizzou doesn't schedule Missouri State.

Impostor.

It was a joke, Pistol is a good friend of mine and I was looking to get a reaction out of him.

You're going to get it, too. I'll let you borrow my Blake Ahearn Fathead this weekend when I'm in town.

But I know we've talked about the SLU-Mizzou matchup for years and you know my feelings on it. I really thought Anderson would see the value in starting up the annual game, but I guess not. I haven't heard Majerus speak specifically about playing Mizzou, though I'm sure he'd be all for it.

You're going to get it, too. I'll let you borrow my Blake Ahearn Fathead this weekend when I'm in town.

But I know we've talked about the SLU-Mizzou matchup for years and you know my feelings on it. I really thought Anderson would see the value in starting up the annual game, but I guess not. I haven't heard Majerus speak specifically about playing Mizzou, though I'm sure he'd be all for it.

Majerus is chomping at the bit to play Missery. At one point (surely in jest) He even offered to pay Missouri out of his own pocket if they would play slu.

-i believe most mizzou fans would say their rival in just about all things is ku and they really don't care about slu at this point

-wow, the ultimate victory?, i would rather beat them on the floor

they wont play us on a basketball floor.

i get the impression anderson doesnt have a lot of say over more than preparing his players.