OT: Did Vujacic give up?

He inexplicably came out of his defensive stance, stood straight up and let Ray Allen go in for an uncontested layup. Looked very fishy. No one's defense can be that bad. And what was the strategy for not playing Fisher the entire 4th quarter until the 2:00 mark. He was playing well and Farmar wasnt doing anything. That move made no sense! Fisher has been a starter on 5 Finals teams. I just dont get why you go away from him with the season on the line.

Vujajic was visibly upset after the play. One of the trainers tried to rub his shoulder on the bench and Vujajic hit him. He just misplayed Allen. Probably thought he would pull up for a jumper and wasn't expecting the drive then didn't want to foul. Vujajic or Gasol should have bludgeoned Allen rather then let him score though.

Vujajic was visibly upset after the play. One of the trainers tried to rub his shoulder on the bench and Vujajic hit him. He just misplayed Allen. Probably thought he would pull up for a jumper and wasn't expecting the drive then didn't want to foul. Vujajic or Gasol should have bludgeoned Allen rather then let him score though.

That was so choke job, but the celtics never quit. That was a hell of a game, even if it was rigged! :lol:

At the start of the series I thought the Lakers would win this thing but after watching four games, it seems pretty clear that the Celtics create too many match up problems for the Lakers, especially on the inside. Specifically for Lamar Odom, who just looks lost out there.

At the start of the series I thought the Lakers would win this thing but after watching four games, it seems pretty clear that the Celtics create too many match up problems for the Lakers, especially on the inside. Specifically for Lamar Odom, who just looks lost out there.

The Lakers really could have used Bynum in this series. A year ago I never thought I would be typing that sentence. No way the Lakers win two in a row in Boston.

I agree and Phil Jackson has said the same thing a number of times in the series. I thought he was the reason they got past the Spurs. When he plays well the Lakers win and hes just not doing it.

Imagine a frontline next year with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom. Thats just down right nasty.

I agree and Phil Jackson has said the same thing a number of times in the series. I thought he was the reason they got past the Spurs.

They are my favorite team but the Spurs are done. Tim Duncan is no longer the dominant player he once was and was exposed in the New Orleans series. Once Manu re-injured that ankle, they had no chance of beating the Lakers.

They've been respectable champions but time has finally caught up with Duncan and he is what made them special. I saw the same thing happen to the Pistons and Rockets after Isiah and Olajuwon seemingly aged overnight.

They are my favorite team but the Spurs are done. Tim Duncan is no longer the dominant player he once was and was exposed in the New Orleans series. Once Manu re-injured that ankle, they had no chance of beating the Lakers.

They've been respectable champions but time has finally caught up with Duncan and he is what made them special. I saw the same thing happen to the Pistons and Rockets after Isiah and Olajuwon seemingly aged overnight.

I agree but Odom really exposed Duncan in that series. If he was playing lost against San Antonio, that series goes 7

The only team that didn't expose Duncan this playoff was Phoenix, where he was defended by a big man even further past his prime than Timmy is.

I totally disagree with your Duncan analysis. He is still the top 4 in the game. He demands the double team every time he catches the ball in the post. The Spurs are done because Finley and Robert Hory are well past their prime.

I totally disagree with your Duncan analysis. He is still the top 4 in the game. He demands the double team every time he catches the ball in the post.

I'd like to think so but Duncan hasn't ever struggled this badly in two consecutive playoff series. His performance against Tyson Chandler, who often defended him straight up, was embarrassing. All good things must come to an end.

I think that was a fake reaction to try and save some face. He just stood up. He didnt put a hand up to challenge. He watched him go by. I'll try and find some replays