Upgrading Recruiting

>Both that he is a Tiger fan and that he isn't one both in

>this thread. I think he was being honest when he said he is

>a Tiger fan. But I think it is actually Randy K posting, so

>if Bernie tells him this afternoon that he should be an

>Illinois fan he will then become an Illinois fan. Bernie

>will then reward him for his good behavior with a doggy

>snack.

That's funny. I admit I have not read this entire thread. I always think Randy K is pro-billikens, but I guess it is just a different perspective. I also think Jeff Gordon is fairly anti-Mizzou most of the time, even though he was an antler.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.

First question: Why the Tiger handle?

Second question: Why the condescending attitude?

Third question: If you are familiar with NCAA basketball at all, how could you not know how offensive you are?

Fourth question: You see Brandenburg as an impact BCS player? Based on what?

Perspectives are amazingly different depending on point of view.....

PS Randy K was pro-Bills when he had his gig with charter covering the program. Recently, at least pre-majerus, he was amazingly anti-Bills, to the point of suggesting we join the Ohio Valley conference.

Billiken rich I will happily answer all your questions

I am from Florida and I love Tiger Woods and I was born in 1972.

There is no attitude notice all the good things I said about SLU and RM. I just want to talk about basketball and I have my own opinion. You can get no emotions out of a email,

How am I being offensive saying I think if you were in the old COnference USA you would get better players than the A-10. I think the MVC and A-10 will get mid major kids and sometimes they will turn the into high majors. There will always be an excepton

Bradenburg has a much high ceiling then Thompson. He is 6-11 athletic can block shots and run the floor. He has no offensive skills and those need to be taught. You cant teach some of the things he has. He is ranked higher than Thompson and I said I think Brett will be a fine player. I think Bradenburg has a chance to be a impact player on the defensive end in the right scheme

If I would have came on the board and said Suggs is going to Missouri, the Big 12 is better and RM and SLU sucks I could understand why I would get killed. I didnt say any of that.

>I am saying right now that the MVC is better than the A-10.

>Okay I will change the argument I am going to say the A-10

>os better than the MVC so I dont get banned on the board.

>The A-10 is a mid major conference and most of the time mid

>major conferences get mid major talent. That isnt a bad

>thing with the coach you have he will win. Missouri if they

>get mid major talent which they have right now they will get

>killed because they play in a hig major conference.

Hasn't the MVC been equal to or better in RPI the past couple of years than the Big 12? There must be a lot of "major talent" in a "mid major" league or perhaps a lot of "mid major" talent in a so-called "high major" league.

>Billiken rich I will happily answer all your questions

>

>I am from Florida and I love Tiger Woods and I was born in

>1972.

>

>There is no attitude notice all the good things I said about

>SLU and RM. I just want to talk about basketball and I have

>my own opinion. You can get no emotions out of a email,

>

>How am I being offensive saying I think if you were in the

>old COnference USA you would get better players than the

>A-10. I think the MVC and A-10 will get mid major kids and

>sometimes they will turn the into high majors. There will

>always be an excepton

>

>Bradenburg has a much high ceiling then Thompson. He is

>6-11 athletic can block shots and run the floor. He has no

>offensive skills and those need to be taught. You cant

>teach some of the things he has. He is ranked higher than

>Thompson and I said I think Brett will be a fine player. I

>think Bradenburg has a chance to be a impact player on the

>defensive end in the right scheme

>

>If I would have came on the board and said Suggs is going to

>Missouri, the Big 12 is better and RM and SLU sucks I could

>understand why I would get killed. I didnt say any of that.

Hmm, so from Florida you have seen a lot of Thompson and Brandenberg to make that comparison?

Since you like throwing labels around, how do you explain SLU's two commitments being ranked higher than Mizzou's commit? I mean, Mizzou plays in a mighty BS conference, so they automatically should be getting superior players. Right? :P

Better players doenst mean a better team all the time but most of the time it helps. Look at Florida they had 1 MCAA and Duke and UNC had over 5 on the team. They won because they are a team. I said you would get mid major talent and you will. What RM does with it will be good. Will you be a top 25 team I doubt it because of your lack of inside game. In a couple of years yes and I think you will do it like SIU, Butler have done it over the years with mid major talent and high major coaching

Good answers. Thanks.

I would disagree on a few things but I cannot complain. You will find however that most A10 and SLU fans believ strongly that the Billikens chose wisely in being with like minded institutions in the A10. There is a similiar strong belief that while the MVC masterfully gamed the RPI and had an impressive run over the last few years, they are on the way down from an amazingly high summit. The A10 appears to be rising.

Well I have seen more basketball then a lot of the people on the board. A good friend of mine used to Coach with Team Florida. I go to a lot of the NIKE events and watch the games. I think Missouri has signed one guy who is a mid major guy in Steven Moore. I think when the signing period is over Missouri will have a higher ranked class. Not because they are better but they are a BCS conference and they have to get better players to compete in the Big 12. If Anderson doesnt get higher ranked kids they wont compete at all. Do you really want to compare yourself to Missouri they have been gross over the last couple of years. Compare yourself to SIU

In post #28 you say you are a tiger fan. Now you aren't you are a Florida fan (how convienient) but your screen name is tiger72. I'm just curious why would you pick tiger72 as a screen name on Billikens.com?

You're to easy to figure out. I'll clear up the confusion ... You are a troll without a clue. You didn't see Willie Reed do anything live, you read about it on the internet. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than to troll another teams website? You guys over there in Tiger land seem a bit obsessed lately.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Tiger72 - thanks for your explanation of your posting name but you got to admit that you can see where we were coming from at first.

Thicks - thanks for the clarification I must have missed your previous posts about the LOI issue and Josh H.

Vee - From what Thicks said I stand corrected on the Josh H signing issue.