uniform observation

I liked them--classic, except for the silly shorts. Notice that the class sports teams (e.g., Yankess, Red Sox, Notre Dame, Indiana, etc.) don't put names on the back of the uniform. You should know the player by his face, not the name on the back of his uniform.

They weren't shorts. They were actually long pants that went through the dryer a few times too many. That explains the length; but I'm not sure about the waist size. They absolutely have to have a drawstring--no amount of elastic could keep that much fabric up. Sloan and Varner are both listed at 6'7". If Chris wasn't so much faster than Ross, they could just use one uniform and live in there together.

I really liked the new design for the uniforms. The all white is a classy look and there was nothing flashy about them, just Saint Louis on the jersey and Billikens on the butt. Although I will agree that they did look sloppy when the jersey came untucked. All in all though I think they are an improvment.

I like the bright white color and the numbers appear to be the same font style as the men's and women's soccer uniforms. I need a soccer fan to confirm the like number styles.

One major problem ..... the uniforms don't fit properly. As someone else pointed out Izik and Ian were playing one-handed defense as they needed the other hand to hold their shorts up!

I liked the uniforms, but I'm glad you all saw what I saw. The shorts were a joke! In fact, it was pissing me off. Last year, the shorts were the same problem. I don't understand that. They have to be a detriment to playing. I can't see the players not trying them on prior to last night. Of course you can try your uniform on when you first get it. Why didn't the players speak up? I was getting pissed as Ian had to hold his shorts with one hand when he ran. I sit just behind the bench and at one point, they had to wrap tape around Ian's shorts to hold them up. These guys like these shorts so damn long and as a result look what we have. I was noticing that not one time did AIA have to screw with their shorts. I hope the players figure out that looking good may affect their paly when it gets to this point.

but the long baggy look doesnt look good. it looks silly as hell. it is amusing that today's players dont realize how stupid the uniform progressions have gotten. and with each sport you go opposite directions. baseball players paint their uniforms on, basketball players wear tents. please, find something in between.