Marcus Relphorde

crymdg2

Does anyone have any update as to how his visit went this weekend? I saw him sitting a couple rows behind the bench during the game Saturday night, and he was also at the girl's game on Sunday afternoon sitting with Angres and Brad. Any news/updates?

Unofficial= a kid can get in his car today, right now, and drive over and hang out on campus. Come everyday, in fact, if he wants to.

Official= $$$ paid by the school, by invitation.

A kid coming all the way down with his Dad from Chicago to visit and see a game -- I take that to be a strong sign of interest.

Sounds like Wisconsin (current #1) has interest in Relphorde but has not offered. Yet.

Hey Marcus -- we want to be your school!

Nope, no Atlantic City for me. First of all, I am still looking for a full-time job, so I have been working in retail while I continue to look. As a result, I don't have the vacation time to go to Atlantic City.

Now, even if I was in a position where I would have the time to go, I still wouldn't be going because the Athletic Department will NOT be sending the SLU Band to either of the A-10 conference tournaments this year. We normally ride a bus to the tournament, and to ride a bus all the way to Atlantic City was considered to be way too long by all sides. Our next hope was that the athletic department would fly us out there, but due to budgetary reasons, that idea was nixed as well.

So once again, the SLU Band will NOT be in attendance at the A-10 tournament this year. I'm sorry if any SLU fans going are disappointed.

Good luck on the Job hunt...Something that stresses all recent college grads.

That stinks about the Band.. This is the first that I have heard of it I think. I was hoping to see a bunch of SLU people in Atlantic City, but the distance seems to be a factor.