i guess it has begun

Quest

By the way, I am not sure I would go so far as counting a win over Ole Miss in the excellent win column. I caught a little of their home effort VS KY last night...a 10 point loss. I would put my money on them being a bottom feeder in the SEC.

I'm glad that no one will spend the time and energy to create a decent Billikens blog that gives us info and analysis on the team, but some idiot out there started this. Seriously, I'm pretty down on Brad after watching last night's game, but I think starting a blog about firing him is uncalled for. I wish people would try to stay positive about the team and do positive things to keep people more informed about SLU bball instead of just bashing the coach.

Difficult to keep up with all of the incorrect spellings on that site. Ole Miss was called a surprise win over an SEC power. Hmm this is the coach's first season because of the failures of the previous one. I thin Andy Kennedy has a chance to be competitve in a few years, but that was a scheduled home win game. A loss to Ole Miss at home was not expected, nor was one to Houston, the two squeaker games.

>>I wish people would try to stay positive about the team and do positive things to keep people more informed about SLU bball instead of just bashing the coach.<<

Informed about SLU b-ball? Did you miss the last two games per chance? I've been a Brad supporter but it's too late for that now. The team bus has driven off the cliff. He has completely lost the ability to motivate his players. The evidence (i.e., the product on the floor) stares us in the face.

Way to take quote out of context.

I did not miss the last 2 games. I listen to the Bonnies debacle on radio and I was at the horrid loss to the Dukes. I just think its dumb that someone has so much time on their hands they can start a blog about firing the men's basketball coach of a small midwest Jesuit university. It would have be nice if whoever this person is that has so much time on their hands would have started a blog about the Billikens in general instead of one just bashing their coach. Hell I wouldn't even care if in the Billikens blog he bashed Brad and called for him to be fired as long as he reported info about the team as well.

Some kid had a "Fire Brad" sign across from the Bills bench. Now THAT ought to really help our recruiting! Talk about a bunch of morons. Just wonder what goes through someone's head to do that kind of thing. Sad.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

A lot of people have that opinion, but they don't hold up signs saying it. I think some of the players are playing without intensity, but I do not hold any signs up sharing my opinion with everyone. Everyone has a right to say pretty much whatever they want, however, just because they can doesn't mean that they should.

I agree that the losses hurt recruiting more than any sign, but just imagine you are a kid sitting behind the Bills bench and you are thinking about coming in, playing for SLU, maybe being a key to turning this around and you look up and see "FIRE BRAD". That cannot help things.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

When I read the blog and it was clearly the dumbest crap I've ever read ... I knew it was Metz right away.

I think it's funny how the objective people put this on the coach only and completely absolve the players. The Big 3 aren't playing much more than they did last year and we are only 15 games in.

The blame for where we are right now is partially everyone's fault. The Players, the coach, and the administration.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

A free education is big bucks. And everyone who doesn't perform up to their standards is acountable. If I had a kid, I'd want him working for you, because if you hire him and he does a poor job ... you will think you should be fired. Your logic is clouded by your belief that UB is not the right man for the job, and you may be right, but that doesn't give the others a who are not performing a free ride

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.