The Bills will be a top 25 team next year.......

Without a doubt. Great leadership, and an experienced group of seniors coming in. I'm very proud of the way we played all season, especially in the tournament. Michigan St. may or may not go on to win the tournament, but either way they were a very tough team and as everyone knows well coached. I want to send a good luck to Brian and Kyle for a great 4 years and all of their accomplishments. Go Bills.

Without a doubt. Great leadership, and an experienced group of seniors coming in. I'm very proud of the way we played all season, especially in the tournament. Michigan St. may or may not go on to win the tournament, but either way they were a very tough team and as everyone knows well coached. I want to send a good luck to Brian and Kyle for a great 4 years and all of their accomplishments. Go Bills.

+1. Nothing else other than to say thanks to Brian and Kyle.

We'll be as good if not better on the interior next year.

I expect manning to get the same number of minutes at the beginning of the year CR got this year. Hopefully he can bring some spot work off the bench.

I know Conk and the guys get some grief for missing bunnies (i'm guilty), but they are 6'5 and 6'6" guys going up for put backs/layups against 6'9 and 6'10" beasts. How nice was it to see CR taking it right at their guy early on (wish he would have done that later in the game)?

I really believe that CR, CE, JM and RL will give us a nice post presence. Add in DE slashing and doing his thang and we will be better inside than we were this year.

Damn...RL, JM, CR, CE, DE, JD (drew), JJ, KC, KM, MM. JB, GG, and ET better hit the gym hard this summer if they want playing time. Next year is going to be sick. Final four level of sickness.

We will be a top 25 team for sure next year. I wouldn't be surprised if we get put into the preseason top 25 to start the year out. Saying it now..undefeated at the Fetz next year..NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ!

God Bless our Billikens!

We will be a top 25 team for sure next year. I wouldn't be surprised if we get put into the preseason top 25 to start the year out. Saying it now..undefeated at the Fetz next year..NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ!

God Bless our Billikens!

Or let BCS land believe we've got a bunch of slow, unathletic guys. That'll be their problem.

DE WILL lead the A10 in rebounding next year.

Off season- I would be happy with this, mccall KM RL and CE need to work on their shot a little, if all four can improve just a smidge on shooting% that will add maybe 6 ppg to the team. which is pretty big. JM needs to worry about muscle. JJ just keep improving on his body. GG, maybe speed? Idk, havnt seen him play enough. CR needs to work on, rebounding, lay ups and put backs.

I believe they will be also and I believe we will be better offensively. The TV people said our game today was ugly. Our score was comparable to the Cincinnati-Florida State score, Kansas-Purdue score, and the Ohio-South Florida score. They did not mention the lack of scoring in those games. I believe next year we will average 70 plus points a game.

DE will be first team a10 the next 2 years

I agree. His tenacity on the glass has become one of my two favorite things to watch (the other is JJ manhandling his defensive assignment). He can flip a switch and just dominates the boards at both ends of the floor. We need to see that DE every game next year. He is a huge reason that the defensive glass was not a liability this season.

If someone told you at the beginning of the year that when we played MSU in the Dance, they would be worrying about a match-up problem with DE, I would not have believed you. He has developed into a Rodman-esque machine on the boards, and a solid post scorer from the 3. If he develops a consistent jumper, he has A-10 POY potential. He could put up 14 and 10. Next year, I think he'll be closer to 10 and 8.

I agree. His tenacity on the glass has become one of my two favorite things to watch (the other is JJ manhandling his defensive assignment). He can flip a switch and just dominates the boards at both ends of the floor. We need to see that DE every game next year. He is a huge reason that the defensive glass was not a liability this season.

If someone told you at the beginning of the year that when we played MSU in the Dance, they would be worrying about a match-up problem with DE, I would not have believed you. He has developed into a Rodman-esque machine on the boards, and a solid post scorer from the 3. If he develops a consistent jumper, he has A-10 POY potential. He could put up 14 and 10. Next year, I think he'll be closer to 10 and 8.

I agree. I think he needs to develop a mid range game and play the 3 position, but we need him near the basket. I'd like to see him play the 3 mostly on the baseline, much like DePaul used to do with Quentin Richardson, where his rebounding and finishing skills near the basket will be properly showcased. I don't want to see him languishing near the three point line all game; we have enough big guys who do that.

I hope everything Majerus has said about Manning is true, because Remekun has a ton of work to do if he is going to be relied upon. He is soft and tentative far too often, he needs to get stronger and find a way to have some more tenacity out there. Loe hit a couple of jump hooks in the tournament; he should be taking five of those a game. That's another guy who's student ID probably hasn't been swiped at the gym enough times. Go get stronger and nastier, Rob. Most of the time, I hate watching you play.

I honestly think one of RL,CR, or CE will steep up along with an improving DE

I would take Cody Ellis off this list of candidates if I were you. He is 6-8 and is totally one dimensional; he shoots threes, and frankly, not that well. He isn't interested in developing anything inside.

I love Dwayne Evans, but he is going to play the 3, maybe a bit of 4ish. I'd love to see Remekun step up but I have serious concerns that he flat out just doesn't have the motor to be a big presence in there. A LOT is riding on Manning.

I would take Cody Ellis off this list of candidates if I were you. He is 6-8 and is totally one dimensional; he shoots threes, and frankly, not that well. He isn't interested in developing anything inside.

ugh, what CE have you been watching over the season? CE has developed a post move, which he def did not have before the season started. I have seen him take part of BC's game and put it into his game over the season, backing players down in the paint and throwing up a nice hook shot.

I love Dwayne Evans, but he is going to play the 3, maybe a bit of 4ish. I'd love to see Remekun step up but I have serious concerns that he flat out just doesn't have the motor to be a big presence in there. A LOT is riding on Manning.

He has shown flashes of an inside game he is 100 times better on defense then he was last year. an overall better player then BC was his jr year