The Bills will be a top 25 team next year.......

He has shown flashes of an inside game he is 100 times better on defense then he was last year. an overall better player then BC was his jr year

I'll give you the defense part. Yes, he is better on defense and takes charges.

ugh, what CE have you been watching over the season? CE has developed a post move, which he def did not have before the season started. I have seen him take part of BC's game and put it into his game over the season, backing players down in the paint and throwing up a nice hook shot.

I'm watching the Cody Ellis that attempted 255 shots this season, a whopping 175 of which were threes. Were the other 80 shots jump hooks?

I don't know if we'll see any dramatic improvements in the realm of the BC transformation we saw this year. What we have to have is the same kind of growth we saw in JJ, MM, CE, DE, and RL next year as we saw this year. KM will be a star. I'm confident these guys can make up for the offense we will lose with BC graduating. My concern is replacing BC's interior defense. That has to come from either Manning or Glase. If one of them can provide interior defense and a physical presence we will be as good as this year. If CR can provide that on a consistent basis great, but I'm not counting on it. Whatever we get from Carter or Drew will be a bonus. Same for JB and ET.

This tourney was a great learning experience for these guys and am sure they have a strong desire to go back and do more damage next year. Like a lot more. That alone should drive them to get better over the offseason. CE could be a really key guy next year, but he's got to really bust his arse this summer. First, his 3 has to get more consistent. If we'd had a sniper yesterday we could have won that game going away. MSU did hit some 3's but you have to wonder if they were the one's behind on the scoreboard would they have pressed. I think we're gonna see a powerhouse hit the floor next season because these guys have sampled the food and now want the whole meal.