Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

I can't wait to read the " only if we had mitchell" excuse after we beat them.

SLU fans, you are retarded. I applaud you for supporting your school. Wouldn't expect anyone to NOT support their school. But let all of the "series" talk go. And get some vaseline ready for the new a-hole we are going to give you... you are terrible, idiotic d-bags with comments such as us having stds, being hoosiers, having no culture and so forth. You are idiots. In no way are you basing WHY you should win this game, instead you resort to attacking a city and area as reasons for.... well.... your guess is as good as mine. For that reasons, I hate you and you can all kiss my a$$... screw yourselves...

We really pull out the winners when this series comes up...Someone please get this guy some help.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLU fans, you are retarded. I applaud you for supporting your school. Wouldn't expect anyone to NOT support their school. But let all of the "series" talk go. And get some vaseline ready for the new a-hole we are going to give you... you are terrible, idiotic d-bags with comments such as us having stds, being hoosiers, having no culture and so forth. You are idiots. In no way are you basing WHY you should win this game, instead you resort to attacking a city and area as reasons for.... well.... your guess is as good as mine. For that reasons, I hate you and you can all kiss my a$$... screw yourselves...

Your emotions get the best of you again? Go post this bull**** on your board. We realize we are struggling this year. Yet, for some reason, you seem to act like we think we're the best team in the nation.

Would you rather have a top 100 university or top 25 basketball team? Because right now we're the only school with either.

SLU - 1

SMS - 0

All true...

I can just imagine you saying this in that whiny, high-pitched, 'I'm about to cry' voice.

Here are some possible remedies:

1. Stop posting on our board

2. Stop reading the stuff on our board

3. Don't let it bother you...

If you mess with a hornet's nest, you're gonna get stung...Take your knock-off, almost GI Joe toy home, and shut the fu*k up!

Awesome. One of the funniest thing Ive ever seen on the internets

This kind of has me worried.

If this idiot watched the Jacksonville game and saw no problem with what the Jax players were doing what are the Mo-State players like?

If they are worse than the Jax team the Bills better wear kevlar vests and watchout for Bears players trying to shank them.

Those comments were posted by a Mizzou fan. You have the wrong person. I believe his name is schrute.

Please throw in something about incest next time. Thank you.

Posted Image

"Boy, I told them!"

Your emotions get the best of you again? Go post this bull**** on your board. We realize we are struggling this year. Yet, for some reason, you seem to act like we think we're the best team in the nation.

Would you rather have a top 100 university or top 25 basketball team? Because right now we're the only school with either.

SLU - 1

SMS - 0

Top 100 accoeding to what? US News? Father Biondi's imagination?

Top 100 accoeding to what? US News? Father Biondi's imagination?

OWNED again...

Number 86.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-universities-rankings/page+4

You should probably quit now. You are really making yourself look like a complete idiot.

You, sir, clearly have never worked in athletics before. Contracts are a must and if a date is set for a contract to be received and it ISN'T by that time, the team will start looking immediately for a filler game.

And I am not ignoring Majerus as all, I understand that there was a hand shake, but I asked the same question to you. There was a handshake deal for us to play three seasons ago and SLU failed to get the contract back in time.

That's not a requirement for discussing basketball on a fan forum.

His name is MizzouMike, what makes you think he represents Bears fans?

Read the thread. He, himself, said that he wants to change his handle to reflect his love of Missouri State. When he registered, he was at Mizzou, but he never posted, and then he transferred to MSU.

It's not that he represents Bears fans, but he definitely IS a Bears fan.

His name is MizzouMike, what makes you think he represents Bears fans?

I am a Bears fan. Not sure I represent MSU though. I would hope that people would not attribute my comments to be indicative of our school as a whole. And I used to go to MU. Would love to change the handle to at least MizWhoMike.

I am a Bears fan. Not sure I represent MSU though. I would hope that people would not attribute my comments to be indicative of our school as a whole. And I used to go to MU. Would love to change the handle to at least MizWhoMike.

As I said before, you can change your own handle (display name) yourself. Look around in your account or control panel.