• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>Was Hinson on that show? Was the reporter who had the tape

>on that show? Why would SLU give a tape to a reporter? The

>first story was the reporter had the tape and had not shown

>it to Hinson yet.

SLU coaches gave the tape to Mo State. reporter saw it with one of guys from barry's staff before it was brought to Barry attention.

The report was that Barry got it from SLU which I guess is normal, have the home team tape and then share the game film so the visitors don't have to worry about taking film. SLU sent it to MSU, not a reporter. The reporter said he watched it with Barry, not gave it to him.

It was a Creighton fan who said Barry was on the radio, why would he take MSU's side.

Likely nothing will happen but an apology from the NCAA but I think it would only be fair to not count the loss against MSU when examining their resume. I think as long as MSU finishes top 3 in the valley they are a lock even with a loss to SLU which would be a bad loss.

I know that we are historically open to other peoples views but missouri state posters and other billiken trashers are getting rediculous i think we need to institute a banning policy

1st offense 24 hour 2nd offense 1 week 3rd offense 1 month 4th lifetime

Or like the steroid policy 10 days then lifetime ban

WHOS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

Soderberg has appearently acknowledged this to the MVC. He said he was even surprised the call was reversed giving St Louis the win. The NCAA is looking into the evidence as we speak and since they origianlly called the game over and MSU the winner but then reversed it on bad evidence, it is still possible that even if Coach Soderberg wont forfiet that they may well declare MSU the winner. ESPN has picked up the story

>Hey MoStBear, last time I checked Oklahoma was still playing

>for a BCS championship. I don't care how much you ***** and

>moan you lost. You will always be from that shithole of a

>town you call Springfield.

Im from St.Louis and Springfield has been named one of best cities to live in..where St.Louis has been named the worst in 2006...

good day and good luck in the NIT.

SLU's win over this mid-major must have been important.

What's next? Will Loyola or Pacific uncover missing points? Will Tennessee-Martin uncover 25 lost points? Will the game against Quincy no longer count?

Note how easy it is for these opposition fans to get on this board and wreak havoc, while it is not worth the time or effort to navigate their elaborate schemes that insulate theirs.

I am close to the point of saying that SLU should drop Mo. State from the schedule once and for all. The one year hiatus didn't seem to teach them. And what good will it be to go down there next year and get homered again? They are the very definition of wannabes. You couldn't find many people outside the MVC territory who even know who Missouri State is. You tell them that we beat Mo. State and they think we beat Mizzou.

No, his post is right. They looked at what they had. It was even said that if the game wasn't televised, there would have been nothing to look at, but since it was ... that is what they look at.

Are we to watch the entire game and change any play that shows to be a mistake by an official (if in fact this was, and I don't think it was. They looked at the tape available to them, which to my understanding is what they are suppossed to do.) Isn't the scoreboard clock the official time? If it is ... then the light going off could have been an error ... and in fact the shot was on time. Show me a replay that shows the clock they used was off from the official time.

The entire argument is stupid, unless someone can show that the clock on the replay was not the sychronized with the official clock.

By the way OU has only 1 loss and is playing for the National Championship ... NO

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Look - the NCAA Tourney Committee is not going to even remember that this game was played other than to have the final results. The NCAA will not do anything with this other than perhaps release an official letter of explanation (not an apology) - with that and $2 you can buy a Grande at Starbucks. What is ashame about this whole thing is that some have to denegrate the game and the outcome. All teams come up on the short end sometimes that is life. Brad and Barry need to simply be quiet about it and look towards the next game to make sure cooler heads prevail. The refs used the video they had available and that is all anybody can ask of them - that is why the NCAA does not need to issue an apology since nobody made a mistake. If the Scott Trade Center wants to write a letter of apology then fine it apparently was their fault not the refs. By the way, all that Ian could go by was the time on the clock that he could see so everybody was impacted in someway or another.

RaginCajin, I am a Billiken fan but your two comments on Blake Ahearn----sarcastically referring to him as ("Golden Boy")...and bringing up the fact that (he didn't score a point) is totally out of line. Ahearn showed a lot of class when he made statements to the press after the game about how our Dwayne Polk did such a great job guarding him saying he felt like he was his "siamese twin". The "St. Louis" kid was very complimentary. I am embarrassed for you. If we played Missouri State tomorrow our strategy and focus wouldn't be any different. It would still be on Ahearn. In my opinion he's a great basketball player and he showed a lot of class. But don't worry RaginCajin, when more ignorant people are born you'll have two birthdays.