Practice on Monday?

my heartfelt sympathies. My own Mom suffers from diabetes, heart condition, and myasthenia, among other ailments. I nostalgically recall her in her earlier, more energatic days, so I know how tough that is.

Most of the folks who post here are not so clueless and infantile about what offends people as the 3 or 4 who evidently are. I suppose now I am being "elitist" again, but thanks to the board for finally calling out one of the loudest and most annoying posters on here.

doctorb,

lost my father too diabetes in may of 2004. double amputee, and basically blind by the time he died. bedridden for the last two and a half years of his life but we kept him at home until a couple of days before he passed away.

he told the doctor a few months before he died, that he wanted to live long enough to see the cubs win a world series. i told him i couldn't live that long and i was 46 at the time.:-)

I did not see any jokes but if there was I would not be amused at all. I have known several people with Parkinson's and know very well the travails of my much-loved mother who has been diagnosed for 10 years now. I have no idea why this has even come up here.