The blind faith continues to amaze

How could I not support you ... I mean you are the only ex D1 player and coach on the board. You are the man. Keep up the good work

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman and loyal subject of Billsboy and all ex D1 players and coaches everywhere. You da man Billsboy

Having played in the suburban New York Catholic in my youth (40 years ago) I can comfortably say this kid has had some very good competition. I still keep in touch with many old friends I played with that now have children playing for many of the suburban Catholic schools. I recall playing Chaminade, St Dominics, St John the Baptist and several of the Catholic schools in Queens (Archbishop Molloy, Christ-the-King and St Francis Prep). All of these schools produced many D1 level players and pros.

>I dont understand what it is Beinert can do that Anthony James can't do.

Maybe because this Beinert kid is a 6-foot-2 junior guard and Anthony James is a spindly 5-10/5-11 sophomore shooting guard.

James wasn't good enough to make the St. Louis Eagles, and there are several kids on the Eagles U-16 team that I would take at St. Louis U. before James.

- Nate

>>I dont understand what it is Beinert can do that Anthony James can't do.

>

>Maybe because this Beinert kid is a 6-foot-2 junior guard

>and Anthony James is a spindly 5-10/5-11 sophomore shooting

>guard.

>

>James wasn't good enough to make the St. Louis Eagles, and

>there are several kids on the Eagles U-16 team that I would

>take at St. Louis U. before James.

>

>- Nate

You may be right. I dont remember saying that he was better than any Eagles. James plays for Gameface, who by the way who is sends a lot of guys division 1. Just last summer they had some division 1 recruits like Hill, Washington, Powell, and Watts. There are a ton of Eagles that are legit division 1 and that I would take over this Beinert kid. James is 6'0. How can you dispute his height and not the height of the NY kid.

>perhaps then Beinert can graduate in 2007 while James can't

>until 2008.

Billikens.com faithfuls have blasted me for talking about recruiting guards in 2006 and 2007, citing that SLU has plenty, so why do you want this kid? Why not offer Leon Powell in 2007? Why not Josh Harrellson, Andrew Kueker in 2007?

Have you seen Beinert play? and you would take a ton of Eagles over him? And you wonder why most people consider your posts ridiculous

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman and loyal subject of Billsboy and all ex D1 players and coaches everywhere. You da man Billsboy

I for one am disgusted with offering any prospect with under a 3 star rating, this simply isnt good enough. As a matter of fact, its accepting mediocrity. But when the new arena is built, i fully expect higher recruiting. When that time comes, Brad better do the job or go down the road. Does anyone agree?

I am all for the arena,but don't expect recruits to knock down our door just because we have a new building. There are plenty of good programs that have suceeded with crappy facilities. Recruiting is all about building relationships and salesmanship.I think Brad can suceed as a low key salesman but could use help as a more dynamic salesman. The low key approach won't work with everyone. We could use a little flash. Maybe Angrus fills that roll?

you make a great point. Pretty q had amazing success bringing in recruits based on the number of stars per recruiting guru's.

>you make a great point. Pretty q had amazing success

>bringing in recruits based on the number of stars per

>recruiting guru's.

Q couldn't coach and we eventually found that out. Expect those 4 top 100 kids he got in the class of 2004 Horton, Dandridge, Brown, and Grimes to be force in 2006-2007.

no, i wasnt. check the archives. Mckinney had a very good year though. I dont know what more he could've done under the circumstances. Everyone did poorly during that span. Paulding went from a lottery pick to a late second round pick.