Bernie's Take On SLU & Brad...

Schasz

I have a problem with the name-calling that they do as well, it's not just limited to you. Sometimes they start it, sometimes you start it, but either way, it's getting old. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we're all fans of the same team here. I don't see this kind of bickering on other message boards.

It's a lot childish, I agree. But Phan brings a ton of it on himself. He's always taking the wise a** cheap shot attitude with Broy, Rich, etc. I'm going to start treating him like our old buddy Too.... ignore. Even with his "serious" posts, he doesn't add much insight.

>I have a problem with the name-calling that they do as well,

>it's not just limited to you. Sometimes they start it,

>sometimes you start it, but either way, it's getting old.

>Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we're all fans of

>the same team here. I don't see this kind of bickering on

>other message boards.

Not everyone on here are fans of the same team. Mizzouphan is the same guy who has gotten his panties in a bunch when people have taken jabs at Mizzou. He has also said that Mizzou deserves more local media coverage.

>>I hadn't brought up Cheesman or

>>Slu72's name when they took a shot at me.

>>

>>I'm sorry I will not now or ever let Roy get away with being

>>a whining ninny.

>

>

>I fairness,it looks to me like your open letter to roy got

>the ball rolling on this thread.

That's just what I said. I said I won't let Roy get away with being a whining ninny and that's what my "Open letter to Roy" post was about. I never mentioned Cheeseman or Slu72. they took it upon themselves to take a shot at me. So in all fairness, they are the ones who need to be reprimanded.

>It's a lot childish, I agree. But Phan brings a ton of it on

>himself. He's always taking the wise a** cheap shot attitude

>with Broy, Rich, etc. I'm going to start treating him like

>our old buddy Too.... ignore. Even with his "serious" posts,

>he doesn't add much insight.

Roy and Rich are big girls. Why do feel the need to run to their defense when I post with them? And you are such a hypocrite, you take wise a** cheaps shots at me. Please do ignore my posts. You haven't had anything insightful to add about this program since the 50's. I'm afraid the game has passed you by. Stick to the Seniors Golf Tour board.

Hey Phan - I did not take a shot at you - I just saw an opportunity to make a joke and took it. If somebody else had been involved the joke would have fit them. Actually, the : Phan to Roy - why can't I just quit you - was simply a comical way to say this is silly, move on.

I never said Bernie was wrong abut Falkner or Shaw, just I was not sure he was the one who recruited them.

Bernie is WRONG about Brooks....Lowry was not with SIU when he was recruited....their for his keen eye was not responsible for bringing in the MVC two player of the year......Lowry was either at SEMO or Missouri Southern.

What Bernie did I suspect was look up Lowry's bio at SIUC which comments on Lowry former players playing professionally.....it list Brooks because at one point he coached him as an assistant....but he did not recruit him to SIUC.