Another one bites the dust

He really got me on that

Sore

Losers

United

That was classic. Never in all my years of messageboardom have I witnessed such amazing creativity in a flame. Got to hand it to this poster he put me in my place. When I envision this guy, I don't think of some fourteen year old who will be dozing off in home room because his mom let him stay up late to watch the game just itching to gloat over some people he doesn't even know on the internet, NO! I envision a person who has it all together a true renaissance man with skills in all facets of life and women just throwing themselves at him and him like a real life reality TV "bachelor" choosing amongst them all the while enjoying the amazing success of the Dayton Flyers 2005-2006 Season.

>We own you fools

>

>Sore

>Loosers

>United

Ahh yes. I am feeling pretty loose this evening. I imagine you were one of those geezers up in 119. I am really surprised you didn't have a stroke at some point during the game. Wilma and Dorthy were on the edge of their diapers.

a very close...I mean very close....relative of billiphan? A multiple monikered poster? Fly Phan Billi Phan. Wonder if he's Vietnamese? Doesn't seem to possess the razor sharp wit and repartee of Billi Phan, but the idea of schizophrenia is to adopt diverse personalities.

>a very close...I mean very close....relative of billiphan? A

>multiple monikered poster? Fly Phan Billi Phan. Wonder if

>he's Vietnamese? Doesn't seem to possess the razor sharp wit

>and repartee of Billi Phan, but the idea of schizophrenia is

>to adopt diverse personalities.

I was waiting for one of you a** clowns to try and connect me with that loser from Dayton. Congrats Oldman72, you're the winner. Since we both have "Phan" in our name the similarities are startling. I'm such a hater. That's why I spent good money to go to the game last night and came home and posted my game thoughts upon return. Isn't it about time for you to go on one of those walks like old people do and never return.

i thought your dad made a splendid foul call to end the game. considering he had his eyes closed.