Tommie Liddell

TDELL

Whew....that is Billiken Nation breathing a huge sigh of relief. I would hope TL is seeing the great potential he and KL and DP represent to this univeristy. With KL, TL, IV and the rest of the crew returning, a deep run in the NCAA is in our sights. If not this year than definitely the following seaon and those following. Thanks for the comment.

mr liddell, you gotta understand, we love tommie so much it just is natural we get jumpy when we hear the unfounded rumors. tommie has just been outstanding and i know i wish him nothing but the best for the next three+ years while at slu. thank you for giving us your wonderful son to share with us fanatics!!

If anyone saw the interview right after the game with Tommie, it would be very obvious that he is happy at SLU. He was smiling more than (the late, great) Don Knotts in "Apple Dumplin' Gang."

He said he is just having a ton of fun playing basketball at SLU right now and everything is exciting.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

most of us do use our real information and dont have multiple signons etc. so yes, i do believe that is mr liddell. if you notice, he has rarely posted and when he has it was very accurate and concise information. it must be sad to be such a distrusting person.

>most of us do use our real information and dont have

>multiple signons etc. so yes, i do believe that is mr

>liddell. if you notice, he has rarely posted and when he

>has it was very accurate and concise information. it must

>be sad to be such a distrusting person.

I never have accused anyone of using multiple sign ons unlike yourself. So who is the distrusting person?

And the accurate and concise info that "Mr. Liddell" provided was that Tommy was happy at SLU? Whoa, stop the presses! He must be Tommie's dad to get insight like that. I stand corrected. The Great Roy has spoken.

Tommies dad has posted here numerous times and established his bonefides. Since you are either too new or too dense to realize this we were letting you know. People assume that negative posters are sharing many different handles because it's hard to believe that there are more than one or two sad, lonely, pathetic souls that would get off on cluttering up a message board with profane, inane, and negative drivel.

>Tommies dad has posted here numerous times and established

>his bonefides. Since you are either too new or too dense to

>realize this we were letting you know. People assume that

>negative posters are sharing many different handles because

>it's hard to believe that there are more than one or two

>sad, lonely, pathetic souls that would get off on cluttering

>up a message board with profane, inane, and negative drivel.

That's slightly better. You can go back to your phone calls now.

>Mr. Lidell started posting way back denying the rumors of TL

>going to UNLV. Very credible poster who doesn't say much but

>am sure reads this daily and doesn't appreciate a twit like

>you doubting him.

Oldman 72! How are you buddy? Is that Liddell or Lidell twit? I'm sure if he really is Tommie's dad he could care less if I doubt him or not.

I love movie quotes. Here's one of my favorites from Bill Murray in Meatballs.

"And even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we play so far above our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days; even if God in Heaven above points his hand at our side of the field; even if every man woman and child joined hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Mohawk because they've got all the money! It just doesn't matter if we win or if we lose. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!"