Arena

JMM28

although we have a lot of corporate no shows; I think people are missing the fact that cold weather fans did come out last night. It was 9º in the burbs and a warm but windy 14º at game time last night, downtown. I wish the ticket sales office could re-sell the corporate no shows. Perhaps thet could pool the corporate tickets to first come first serve or follow the symphony's old system of exchange for a later date. If they had to make appointments for their ticket allotments each game, maybe they would take better care of them. Debbie Yow made sure they had better seats than commomers like Ed Mc Cauley (what had he contributed in her lifetime at SLU?)They are the smart money crowd who won't bother giving away their preseason and non league tickets to employees or customers

Your post was incoherent! When I got home from the game last night I had a nice buzz, but I still had the ability to think and express thoughts clearly. You evidently lost it somewhere along the line. I was also very happy, about the game and the arena announcement. The new place might not be as big as you would like it, and it might cost more money to go. The days where I can take my kids, buy a couple of tickets from another season ticket holder for $5 apiece and we can all sit where my two season tickets are will soon be gone. Nothing ever stays the same, but this change is going to be GREAT!! Every Billikens fan has been bitching and moaning about not having our own place since long before I got there in 1982. This is what we've all been waiting for, and as long as it doesn't look like the Family Arena I'm all good. And if my seats end up behind the basket in the last row, at least I'm going to be there. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, jerk!

>I am concerned about getting season tickets in the future.

>I haven't lived in STL since I graduated but may return in

>the future and I wanted to buy season tickets when I have

>more disposable income. Will I be able to?

>

---this is an excellent reason to have a 10k seat arena.. If you are worried about an event selling out, you have much more motivation to get your tickets early and make sure that you utilize them.

i contend that there is little to no atmosphere at a college game from the upper deck. screw the upper deck, get rid of it. works at Kansas...

I was wasted when I made that post, so what. I went to the game and had a great time then went to Humps. The reason I bring Brad up is that we care too much about his wishes. I think coach can be good at times and he can be a nice guy at times. Romar was much better. If coach was so great, why didn't Wisconsin keep him? He's only gonna be here for 10 years because everyone loves him too much too see that he is an average coach. Everyone thinks SLU basketball is so great. There is always room for improvement. He has had one good recruiting class since he has been here. We got Ian because of Lance Randell, not because of Brad. Lance was a coach in Europe or something like that and learned about Ian, that's what I have been told. This is coaches 4th year here. He has yet to bring in any skilled big men besides Ian and has yet to bring in a 4. Coach doesn't try to recruit players again schools like Mizzour or Kansas. Once a player looks at these schools, we give up and try to get whats left. Also, it really hurts me when a band member makes fun of me. Coming from someone who thinks they are cool cause they have a group of other nerds to hang out with doesn't do anything for me. You guys play good, congrats. Nothing like losers who think they are cool. Now everyone is gonna write back and say how great the band is, good for them. I choose to see things as negative when they really are and don't let stuff go by without comment. Also, that Reggie guy is an idiot. There is a girl that works with him that does twice the work as him. I don't know her name but she is always doing stuff while Reggie stands there looking zoned out. Now everyone make fun of me, I'd like to hear how stupid I am and how much of a jerk I am.

I'd recommend joining the Billiken Club, which you can do starting at $125. That way, you'll start accumulating priority points so that by the time you are ready to purchase season tickets, you'll have established some degree of seniority over the johnny-come-latelys. And at $125, it costs a lot less than purchasing season tickets.

And if you do join the BC, you can always put me down as having referred you so that I can get some points myself. :)