ken pomeroy

Even the strongest quin supporters on tigerboard admit there is no way that he is coming back. I'm really interested in who Mizzou is going to hire but then I am a fan of Mizzou too. To be honest I am surprised that quin lasted as long as he did. At the begining of this season more Illinois and Kansas fans wanted him at Mizzou than tiger fans did.

As far as the rpi goes. In Mizzou's case it isn't that hard to have a decent rpi in the Big 12 especially with an overall winning record. And rpi is really a moot point anyway since there is no way the tigers are going dancing. As far as SLU goes I think the billikens still have a chance to reach the tournament. Granted though it would be a long shot. Next year will be our year. My guess is SLU goes to the NIT this year. I'm just hoping we break this streak against RI and not against XU. I believe you need a .500 record to be eligable for the NIT and right now we aren't leaving our selves a very large margin of error.

as usual, we can always depend on a mi$$ouri fan to visit OUR board to remind us that we suck.

that is the difference between us and a typical tiger fan. you dont see us over at the tigerboard telling you that mi$$ouri sucks.

So, Cheeseycow, have you made yourself the official internet monitor of tiger bashing or something? Actual, this wasn't even tiger bashing...a fact was stated about the current RPI. Just and FYI, this is the BILLIKEN board...if a word like "interesting" is going to get your panties in a wad, why don't you get the hell out of here? Oh, and God forbid we say we're better than State U down the road. Who has the anomosity to say something good about OUR team on OUR message board??? Gimme a break, dude...

Ken Pomeroy counted the SC Family Arena games as NEUTRAL (weighted 1) while most others counted it as a HOME game (weighted .6). Thus our win percentage is higher in Pomeroy than in other sites. I verified this the only discrepancy between Palm and Pomeroy last week. This should be true of other RPI calculations as well(how they deal with provisional D-1 teams is different often as well but should have little bearing on Saint Louis).

Why the RealTimeRPI is so far off both Palm and Pomeroy I have no idea but I would say don't use it (the flashing ads could cause seizures anyway).

I would say Pomeroy is probably wrong but I do not know. It does boostify SLU though.

"Actual, this wasn't even tiger bashing...a fact was stated about the current RPI. Just and FYI"

You're right. Not tiger bashing at all.

I actually am not even defending Mizzou, so much as pointing out more delusional Bills fans.

I think it takes a special type of person to even comment on SLU being one spot ahead of Mizzou in the RPI rankings, a difference which amounts to roughly .0007.

Congrats, Bills! You're almost to the point where Billikens.com believes you to be at.

again, i ask why you feel the need to not only post here, but attempt to put us in our place? who here do you see counseling the dillusional mi$$ouri fans on the tigerboard?

no because we respect the "ownership" of your house. i read the tigerboard all the time and the pure idiocy spewed by many over there. but it is not my or any other billiken fan's place to be posting combative messages there. same as it is not your's here.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml...30-06+NCAA+News

the above link from the ncaa says that the real rpi wont be released until tomorrow.