Lisch on Fox 2 News

On Fox 2's news this evening they did a segment on Lisch and the Billikens. While the focus was on Kevin, they mentioned Tommie several times. In fact, Lisch mentioned that he loves playing with Tommie because he has never played with an explosive leaper who could finish alley-oops like Tommie. It was a very positive story, and suggested to outsiders that this year's Billiken team will be very exciting.

I can't remember the last time we had a regular alley oop guy. Monroe and AB could do it. Hughes might have. I think H threw a couple. Walker too.

We have had more dunks the past few years but they have mostly been the big man jumps two inches and stuffs it type. Brown had a couple good ones and hopefully Liddell will have some nice highlight dunks.

Best recent dunk was Sloan over Frye. Sloan was always an awkward dunker, making it all the more surprising that he could give an all american face time. My favorite of course was Clagg's dunk where his pants fell down.

both justin love and mo jeffers were regular dunkers and receivers of the alley opp pass.

imo, jeffers dunk vs st bonnie where he literally leaped over the top of his defender from about 10 feet away was the best billiken dunk ever.

>Believe that was against St. Bonaventure, correct? It made

>ESPN highlights as I recall, and had Earl giggling like a

>little girl scout who just sold her first box of cookies.

Mo also had two against Louisville that made the ESPN highlights. IMO, he was a better dunker than Monroe.