Is SLU recruiting Leon Powell, Bobby Hill?

VTIME

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would strongly be for taking Muse if he qualifies ... VTime don't knock the shot blocking skills of Bryce. He changed the game in the one game he played many minutes. I think it was ORU. I am one who believes Bryce will do some good things at SLU before he leaves.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I want to agree with you, but one game? I need more go off of. I'm hoping Justin Johnson can finally put it all together, good size, nice shooting touch. It's time.

I dont have a probem going with a lineup that looks like this

F Johnson

F Newborne

G Liddell

G Lisch

G Polk

v, there is no way that vouyoukas wont see 30 minutes a game for the billikens next year.

1 game more than Muse at the D1 level. You can't say you know Muse will block shots when he has never played a D1 game ... but then say Bryce may not when he has shown he can though obviously a small sample. Bryce's height alone will make him a presence in the middle.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

oh i still think he is a bigtime underachiever, however the tools he has make it essential that he plays. i just hope it someday clicks and he turns into bogut.

Muse is more of a D1 prospect than Bryce Husak. Muse was a Nike All-American. How many had even heard of Husak before he came to SLU. Be serious. Muse is an athlete. He's a better athlete than any player currently on SLU's roster and he just flat out knows how to finish. Polk will vouch for Muse if you have any doubts. Dont act like Muse isnt D1 talent. The only thing that kept him out of D1 was grades.

Are you serious?!?!? Are you reading these resposnes before you post? C'mon, VTIME ... if we believe your statement about Muse then we also haveto believe that the reason people are poor is because they don't have money! Or people that die of thrist only do so because they don't have water. Muse didn't just happen onto the scene ... none of these guys do. They've been dogging their classroom requisites for years. Like I said, he'll also probably take PE which means SLU is out anyway. But don't blame us .....

i agree with taj, if muse and all of the vashon kids arent doing the job in the classroom, then it is a moot point. dont bring it up about coming to slu if they cant carry the academics. muse knew going to juco he had to have certain classes to get to a slulike school. if he didnt follow through on that, then there is no point of discussing. it is my belief that since we hear no inklings to the contrary, he isnt going to be a billiken and that isnt slu's fault.

well if wolfie was still there with walmart gift certificates in hand i bet he could.