Tommie Liddell

Ive been reading this sight http://www.webspawner.com/users/thompclark22/ I can't wait to see him in a billiken jersey. I really believe that he can be the player who can bring St. Louis to the top of the A10 Conference. I know that it is a lot to put on a freshman but i kind of think of him as a sophmore because of his year at Hargrove. I also look at the Illinois team who is in the final four and i really don't see them having any dominating post players. They do have a dominating backcourt but i also think that we will have a dominating backcourt with DP, KL, TL, LM, DB. So i think we will be alight as long as Brad can develop these players. DP and LM were said to be great shooters but really never shot the ball well. Im giving Brad to the end of next year to turn this team around or he should be gone.

every poster should read this. Thank God we got him signed in November. Thank you Jalensdad, am sure you're gonna be thrilled to see him play in STL. Some of these services though can kiss my a**, especially insiders for that crap about SLU not coming through with the arena, peer pressure, A-10 vs ACC. No wonder it's hard to get kids to come here with that kind of junk.

"Committed to St Louis U. High Major+"

I believe they're saying that he's committed to SLU and he's a "high major+ prospect. Meaning he would be a recruited by major college basketball programs. The "high major" is probably supposed to be the beginning of a new sentence, but I could be wrong.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Illinois team who is in the final four and i really don't

see them having any dominating post players.

Don't be so dismissive of Illinois' bigs. They may not be lottery picks, but they are mobile and play with a lot of emotion. They rebound and defend. Powell being only 6'6 plays with a chip on his shoulder kinda how Newbourne should play. Augustine will come into his own after the departure of at least 2 of their great guards. I can't wait for Tommie to suit up for SLU. I believe Soderberg has a plan and I want to see it through. Tommie is home on spring break and I'm told the lowest grade he received this quarter was a C in some religious class(God help him). I tend to agree that he will enter SLU as a well-groomed Sophmore as his experiences at Hargrave on an off the court will be immeasurable. Will he be a 20ppg scorer, probably not, however he will make his teammates better.

I will be a freshman at SLU next year and i can't wait for the basketball season to start. I can't believe all of these basketball recruit pages. I have no idea why Tommie Liddell is not a 4 or five star. It seems like he can shoot the three, take the ball to the hole, play point if needed and he can throw it down with athority. I just don't get the three star that they have put on him. Is it because he is left handed or somethin because in my own opinion i think he has a shot to be even better than Larry Hughes.

if you are expecting larry hughes, i think you might be in for a disappointment. imo, hughes is the best player to ever play at slu. he did things as a freshmen that players never did in their careers. sure anyone might develop to that kind of player, and i have said here that i believe tommy to be the best recruit since hughes, but i wouldnt put him in larry hughes category yet.

I don't want him to be in Larry's league. I love Larry, but he was in a way too good. I want more players like Tommie or Kevin who will be good players for four years and not amazing for one year.

I think if TL was in the Hughes category, the services would have had it by now. Everyone knew legend was exceptional coming in and after his frosh year...well, as they say, see ya' later. I'd love to see TL make the NBA but not declare at least until after his Jr year after taking the Bills to a sweet 16.......