Brad gets praise....

...from Marquette Fans...

http://marquette.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fi...9527743&style=1

Little harsh about the talent comments (from what I could tell, Ian owned them today, but I was only listening). But it is something when you get praised by your opponents.

Steve

Getting off to a slow start has been a recent pattern that Coach Soderberg needs to turn around starting next season. The team has really started playing much better lately which does give us hope for next season.

I am hoping that we don't have to wait another season to get off to a better start. Even just a .500 start next year would be a huge improvement over this season. I don't know anything about our non-conference games other than I seem to remember we owe Hawaii a return game.

If we do get off to a .500 or better start then we should be in much better shape for a winning season as the A10 does not appear to shape up as tough as this years CUSA.

Ouch, they act Brad is coaching high schoolers. Come on, Ian owned them, IO dropped 26 points on Memphis, we are getting more talented by the day. I was traveling on Saturday, so I didnt see the game. Did we revert back to slowing it down or something?

Was it Just good D and then we would hit about 1 out of seven shots to keep us in the game. Cause we have had stretches where that happens (painful to watch).

How was the game played?

Yeah, i think the slow down comments for this game are pretty weak. We have played much slower in other games. We just couldn't hit a shot for much of the first half. We came back and had a good showing in the second. We didn't run as much as the UAB game, but it was not as slow as we have seen in the past or even as slow Marquette fans would lead you to believe.