GDT: SLU v. St. Josephs

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Still would like to see some open shots for Gibby. 

Not happening. 

Just now, billikenbill said:

We’ve had like 5 possessions to tie and we’re 0-5.

E'rrybody gone cold.  At first it was up and down no misses and no D. Then everyone settled into the bad teams that they are and started laying bricks.  Philly Brick Layers Union will be waiting for their dues in the parking lot

3 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Not to be mean, but that white kid for Saint Joseph’s needs to be cut at half time. Talk about having no clue what your role is.

He’s terrible and the prime reason they collapsed against us last time. That was NOT a foul on Zhang.

I realize we are not scoring at the same pace, but we are moving the ball well and I like most of the shots we are taking. On the other end, I feel like we are forcing the right guys to try to make plays almost baiting them into to it. Like this white kid has no clue what his role is and yet we leave him open (which we should) and he can’t help himself. The wrong guys for them are taking the shots and not surprisingly they have gone cold. This is what I’ve seen the other times I’ve watched Saint Joseph’s, they have some kids who can fill it up, but then their role players do not play their roles at all.

About to drop 50 on them this half, well done!

At least this game we get treated the the announcers making excuses for the other coaches years of underachievement.

You see that graphic of Lange's seasons?  Paraphrasing announcers, "He knows what he's doing he was an assistant at the 76ers"

Just now, CenHudDude said:

Don’t look now, the Billikens have tied the game.

Booking flights to Brooklyn now!