GDT: SLU v. Illinois St.

SluSignGuy

21 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

it appears to me parker is a scorer.   i really dont want him shooting outside (i think his shot looks horrible) but he gets to the lane and he either does the fade away which he nails more times than not, or he goes to the rim and finishes more times than not.  on offense he is the real deal imo. 

now defense, well that's a work in progress.   however, he is miles ahead of last year defensively.   i think he just takes possessions off once in awhile.   there is no reason he isnt a better consistent defender.

Parker DOES have an ugly-looking jumper. 😂 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, Cowboy II said:

-not fouling 3pt or jump shooters should be a point of emphasis for our team, why it's not surprises me

This was an issue last year as well. It seemed like it happened every game (fouling an opposing player, while shooting a 3).

That, and the obligatory Okoro moving screen foul. 😂 

Just now, willie said:

I don't think his jumper is so bad but his 3 point shot is ugly. On 3 pointers he starts the ball down at his waist. 

yes, his mid range game shooting on the move is fine.  but man he gets out beyond the 3 point line and the ball spins in different direction every time (if it spins at all) his arch is not consistent and like willie says, starts the shot real low.   just drive and create space and shoot sincere.   that's what you are very good at.