The YAWN...Yuri Assist Watch Now

The Wiz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do remember Vazques.  Many of the others are the ones I'm talking about.  I get maybe two tops per list that I had heard of.  Very few seemed to have moved on to NBA careers however.  But I don't really follow the NBA.

2 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Yes, I do remember Vazques.  Many of the others are the ones I'm talking about.  I get maybe two tops per list that I had heard of.  Very few seemed to have moved on to NBA careers however.  But I don't really follow the NBA.

I am sure as we continue to climb the list , you will recognize more.

Yuri adds 8 more assists and brings his total to 786...He  has moved up 5 places and is now 36th on the all time list...Yuri becomes the career assist leader in the A10 passing Gilyard... He is currently 17th ITN in assist/TO ratio.

Passed...

Jacob Gilyard ...2018-22...Richmond

Brandon Granville...1999-2002...USC

Brevin Knight...1994-97...Stanford

Brandin Knight...2000-03...Pitt

Jon Elmore...2016-19...Marshall

Point of clarification...Further up the list you will eventually see Chaz Williams from UMass on the list.  Even though he has more assists than Yuri on the all time list at this time,  he doesn't have more A10 assists as his freshman year was played at Hofstra.

Yuri needs 43 more assists to reach the NCAA published list of top assist men ever.  Anthony Manuel of Bradley currently sits there at 855.  Then its Grayson Marshall (Clemson) at 857 and then Speedy Smith (Louisiana Tech) at 858.  Those seem catchable this playing year.

Yuri adds 17 more assists and brings his total to 829...He  has moved up 6 places and is now 26th on the all time list....He surpasses his own single season record at SLU of 267 and now has 275 for the season.

Passed...

Emmett Naar...2015-18...St. Mary's (CA)

Mattean Cleaves...1997-2000 Mich St.

Chris Duhon...2001-04...Duke

Yuri adds 11 more assists and brings his total to 840...He  has moved up 2 places and is now 23rd on the all time list....

Tied...

Chaz Williams...2010-14...UMass

Passed...

Pooh Richardson...1986-89...UCLA

Chris Thomas...2002-05...Notre Dame

Yuri adds 8 more assists and brings his total to 848...He  has moved up 1 place and is now 22nd on the all time list....He also  has become the all time single season assist leader in the A-10.

Passed

Brett Comer...2012-15...Fla Gulf Coast

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Yuri adds 8 more assists and brings his total to 848...He  has moved up 1 place and is now 22nd on the all time list....He also  has become the all time single season assist leader in the A-10.

Passed

Brett Comer...2012-15...Fla Gulf Coast

Whoopty-do. 

slufan13 likes this

Yuri adds 10 more assists and brings his total to 858...He  has moved up 3 places and is now 19th on the all time D1 list.

Tied 

Speedy Smith...2012-15...La Tech

Passed

Colbey Ross...2018-21...Pepperdine

Anthony Manuel...1986-89...Bradley