Practice 10/25 and 26

bauman

ik agree with willie. the first game is next friday. no time to plan a "first look" that has a chance for success imo. if they had one now, it would be hastily put together and you can probably count on lackluster turnout. if the billikens dont want to have a midnight madness, they need to start a new tradition where on a certain day (halloween for instance) every year there is a blue white introductory scrimmage/show. again, i am thinking out loud here, when does the levick influence show? i am not asking cheryl to plan anything, but she does have a staff doesnt she? i see same ole same ole in marketing the program.

There was an event coordinator job that came available earlier this year and it was filled with a very recent graduate. I think that a recent grad can do a good job in that spot but they need some imagination and determination to work hard to coordinate quality events that will generate excitement. I haven't seen that yet. That is a lower level position what about the mid-level managers and the new top spot. No notice of change as yet in the marketing/even coordination. There was a Soccer Tail Gate what else?

Why did I have to do that whole Army thing I coulda' been working at SLU. What about you Box and Won feel like dropping your day job to build up our alma mater?

I hope that I'll be able to attend practice tommorrow. I got some stuff to take care of but I want to check it out.

I'll approach the AD about Box and Won and I becoming consultants. One of the large problems SLU has is that there aren't enough young fans. I know so many young alumni that don't really pay attention to SLU basketball (that includes some ardent sports fans) we need to get them involved.