Sad News

i remember as a kid watching the wes unseld baltimore bullets teams play.   they were a lot of fun and had some good playoff runs.   the man was amazing in the middle considering he was probably the shortest center in the league at that time.   but he was as strong as one could imagine.    and yes, he was a passer!   but i remember him most for dominating the boards.   ohter than rodman and maybe moses malone, probably the best rebounder in my lifetime.  

Brings back memories of catching Knicks-Bullets games at the Garden in late 60s. If you payed HS basketball you got in for $2. Bullets had great line-up with Earl-the Pearl, Phil Chenier, Jack Marin, Gus Johnson and Wes Unseld. Match-up between Willis Reed and Wes was classic. Wes probably had one the best outlet passes in the then NBA. RIP Wes

1 hour ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Brings back memories of catching Knicks-Bullets games at the Garden in late 60s. If you payed HS basketball you got in for $2. Bullets had great line-up with Earl-the Pearl, Phil Chenier, Jack Marin, Gus Johnson and Wes Unseld. Match-up between Willis Reed and Wes was classic. Wes probably had one the best outlet passes in the then NBA. RIP Wes

We should do the HS player discount tickets @ the Doc’s place.