Sunday morning post article

If anything the past two seasons might have likely been the two most challenging seasons of Ford's career. He's worked his rear end off to prepare his team to compete every single game, despite having a roster handed to him by Crews last year and a roster gutted by Fred/Weathers this year. What a truly inspiring and uplifting coach we have here in Travis Ford. I truly believe that the past two seasons have vastly improved his floor coaching prowess, and when we have a full roster next year laden with talent, he's going to take us places we've been dreaming about returning to for 4 years now. Can't wait until next season!

Schasz likes this

13 minutes ago, bauman said:

Roy, I'm glad to see you have your Billiken smile back on.  I was worried about you a few days ago.  ;)

I just tell it like I see it.   

I also have to admit a surprise when I opened the St. Louis P-D on line and read Hochman's very good article on CTF and the Bills. I am also extremely psyched up by the roster Coach Ford has recruited and I think we may see one or two more additions to that roster with one being a PG. With the graduation turnover of the top teams in the A-10 we should be in good position to make a run at winning the league and getting back to the Big Dance. The thing I like about Coach Ford is he doesn't automatically shy away from kids that the P-5 teams also target. That alone should give us some hope in the recruiting of EJ Liddell. After the disaster that was this year by the SLU Administration there is still hope and promise for Billiken fans. Heck from my FL home I can see a road trip to Chaifetz next year in the future.