Calling Brown Indian .....

Taj79

... nice there brownie. You went from 4 and 0 and tearing up the conference to 4 and 2 losing at Duquesne and then last night's fiasco. I turned on the tube to the score of Dayton 55, the Bonnies 25 with about 13 minutes left IN THE GAME. WTF????? From that point on your guys scored 54 points to make the final look respectable but again WTF???? What was it? Chuck-n-duck time? The final will say 85 to 79 but that was about as bad as us versus Duquesne the other night. I know we have no room to talk but ... just so you know ... misery always loves company.

Your a meaning one Mr Grinch ... baiting me like this to come out in the open.. makes me nervous but, here goes;

I think your a little too tough on your Coach,

your team this year is young and plays tough, they just get out of sync, they'll finally put it all together,

Nice win the other night for the Billikens.

As for the Bonnies,

Watching Dayton during warmups we all thought that they looked like a sweet sixteen team and hope the Bonnies could make it respectable,

As for the Bonnies, it was one of those " oh well " games. First half Dayton made almost all of their shots and their defense just lock down the Bona guards,

Bonnies couldn't buy a basket " live by the 3 die by the 3,

down by 30 at one point in the first half and that's were they lost it - or so it seemed,

in the second half the Bonnies beat Dayton 61 - 18! That's right Dayton was held to only 18 points and there Bonnies took it tom and scored 61 points.

And still lost, but the RC was really rock'in

the DeShawn Pierre falling away out of control 3 point shot over Dion Wright stopped the Bonnies near the end of the game.

aah crap, it would have made the tractor ride back to the farm just a little more enjoyable !!!

Bonnies have 12 game remaining, hope they can go 6-6.

See you guys in Otterville, then, we play you in the Chfitz at the end of the year.

Both SBU and SLU ladies basketball teams are very good this season - if you can, please attend the ladies games.

Go Billikens Beat Dayton

Your a meaning one Mr Grinch ... baiting me like this to come out in the open.. makes me nervous but, here goes;

your team this year is young and plays tough, they just get out of sync, they'll finally put it all together,

As for the Bonnies,

Watching Dayton during warmups we all thought that they looked like a sweet sixteen team and hope the Bonnies could make it respectable,

As for the Bonnies, it was one of those " oh well " games. First half Dayton made almost all of their shots and their defense just lock down the Bona guards,

down by 30 at one point in the first half and that's were they lost it - or so it seemed,

in the second half the Bonnies beat Dayton 61 - 18! That's right Dayton was held to only 18 points and there Bonnies took it tom and scored 61 points.

the DeShawn Pierre falling away out of control 3 point shot over Dion Wright stopped the Bonnies near the end of the game.

aah crap, it would have made the tractor ride back to the farm just a little more enjoyable !!!

See you guys in Otterville, then, we play you in the Chfitz at the end of the year.

Both SBU and SLU ladies basketball teams are very good this season - if you can, please attend the ladies games.

Go Billikens Beat Dayton

They outscored them by 43 in the second half and still lost by 6??? That first half must have been absolutely disgusting!

They outscored them by 43 in the second half and still lost by 6??? That first half must have been absolutely ###### disgusting!

Yeah, that means they were down by 49 at the half, which sounded highly unlikely, and in fact it was absolutely unlikely. The game was more like one of the depressive games in our own manic-depressive season. (It appears that in the second half the Welders outscored themselves by 43 points.)

Dayton (15-3, A10 5-1) 45 40 85 St. Bonaventure (12-5, A10 4-2) 18 61 79

As for the Bonnies,

Go Billikens Beat Dayton

Add one to the Jim Crews defenders. What company they keep.

Appreciate you coming out and not being afraid of the visible shadow ---- signed, the grinch.

I do not mind the Bonnies and Otterville as much as some. However, Crews MUST go. As an Eagles fan, I am sad to see Tom Coughlin go. Always thought with him on the sidelines, the Eagles always had a chance. So you can't fool me with that pro-Crews stuff. While our recent uptick has raised us from the shackles of a dismal season, do not allow that to serve as a smokescreen for the ultimate Crews retirement party,

Appreciate you coming out and not being afraid of the visible shadow ---- signed, the grinch.

I do not mind the Bonnies and Otterville as much as some. However, Crews MUST go. As an Eagles fan, I am sad to see Tom Coughlin go. Always thought with him on the sidelines, the Eagles always had a chance. So you can't fool me with that pro-Crews stuff. While our recent uptick has raised us from the shackles of a dismal season, do not allow that to serve as a smokescreen for the ultimate Crews retirement party,

We see Crews is not the answer, the question is, what does the admin see?

Gallant attempt by the brownies down in Richmond yesterday at VCU. Had an eight point lead with 13 to play but lost it down the stretch when two guys fouled out. I am hard-pressed to see where the new rules on impeding progress to the ballhandler really apply to VCU. They still push and slash all over th eplace --- but moreso at home.

Nice win for the young Billikens, just what the Doctor ordered!

No excuse for the Bonnies loosing to VCU on their home court. The Bonnies had the advantage - cold, miserable and snowy - our favorite weather conditions!

The new no touch rules are tough to deal with. That's why you will see more and more driving the lane, trying to get contact for the foul shots or the " and 1 ".

The Billikens and the Bonnies have this in common - ya just don't know what team will show up for the game?

See you in Olean Feb.7 when the Billikens come to town. If any SLU fans make it there, the Road-Kill Cafe' has some GREAT " Mhu-Shu Muskrat " get the kung-pao style and the possum poppers are to die for!

Go Billikens beat Dayton

Nice win for the young Billikens, just what the Doctor ordered!

No excuse for the Bonnies loosing to VCU on their home court. The Bonnies had the advantage - cold, miserable and snowy - our favorite weather conditions!

The new no touch rules are tough to deal with. That's why you will see more and more driving the lane, trying to get contact for the foul shots or the " and 1 ".

The Billikens and the Bonnies have this in common - ya just don't know what team will show up for the game?

See you in Olean Feb.7 when the Billikens come to town. If any SLU fans make it there, the Road-Kill Cafe' has some GREAT " Mhu-Shu Muskrat " get the kung-pao style and the possum poppers are to die for!

Go Billikens beat Dayton

Fried or boiled?