Big Dance A-10 watch

The Wiz

Hey at least the announcers mentioned our unbelievable win against NC St last year

+1,000

In the '15 NCAA Tournament, #11 Seed Dayton v. #3 Seed Oklahoma Sunday in Columbus, Ohio at 3:10 Eastern on TNT.

Dayton attempts to reach the Sweet 16 for the 2nd consecutive year with its iron men rotation of 7 players, none taller than 6'6".

Dayton is the sole remaining A10 team still alive in the '15 NCAA Tournament.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#7 Michigan State eliminates #1 Virginia. As such, one of my "upset" picks has actually happened. I should have gone to Reno! I really don't consider this one an upset, not with a Tom Izzo coached winning team. But Virginia was a 5-point favorite.

UVa much better team. Couldn't hit broadside of a barn today. Missing open shots. Hasn't played well of late

Did you factor any home court advantage for Dayton, Wiz?

That Columbus venue is big time pro-Dayton. Those Dayton fans were sitting for the Providence game in the same seats we were occupying in 2012 for the SLU-Memphis game.

I gave them a partial home court advantage

#7 Michigan State eliminates #1 Virginia. As such, one of my "upset" picks has actually happened. I should have gone to Reno! I really don't consider this one an upset, not with a Tom Izzo coached winning team. But Virginia was a 5-point favorite.

UVA was a #2 seed. Both #1 and #2 hit the skids, leaving #3 Okie, #7 MI State, #8 NC State, and TBD #4 L'ville or #5 UNI left standing.

Tom Izzo is 13-1 in the Round of 32. That is an INSANE statistic. Almost like Majerus's first round record.