Groupon for NCAA Tourney Tickets

kshoe

Sounds like Groupon just sent out a deal for tickets to the St. Louis regional. Looks like its about 20% of regular price.

I'm surprised that Wichita St. and Kansas fans haven't pre-bought just about every seat in the ScottTrade.

They weill step up once they know where their teams are going. Why buy them on the come and find out you now have to try to sell them yourself.

Wichita St. is a 100% lock to come here. Kansas is at about 95%. If you wait too long, the better seats will be gone.

Current requests for SLU tournament tickets are running behind last year. Assume that the 3 game slide has tempered the fans desire to travel to the tournament

My source was a call with ticket office

This likely has more to do with this years locations. The last two seasons had multiple drivable sites. This year i would assume the stl and milwaukee sites got plenty of requests.

This likely has more to do with this years locations. The last two seasons had multiple drivable sites. This year i would assume the stl and milwaukee sites got plenty of requests.

Agreed. This year's sites s*ck quite frankly and most have figured out that we are likely being sent out West. Its not an easy trip to make.