Where to go for SLU info

Emoracze

I'm curious where everyone goes to get their fix of SLU info. This board is great for discussion, but when you want your Billikens MBB news where do you get it? I've seen some people mention Scout, some CBS info, etc. I personally use the ESPN site, but there's not much coverage overall of SLU mainly because we are not in what is considered a power conference I believe. So who does the best job in your opinion of fulfilling that SLU fix?

I'm curious where everyone goes to get their fix of SLU info. This board is great for discussion, but when you want your Billikens MBB news where do you get it? I've seen some people mention Scout, some CBS info, etc. I personally use the ESPN site, but there's not much coverage overall of SLU mainly because we are not in what is considered a power conference I believe. So who does the best job in your opinion of fulfilling that SLU fix?

www.slubillikens.com

In this day and age, the best place to go is to follow twitter, as that is the place where news is broken first. Load your twitter timeline with CBB analysts, bloggers, and reporters and it will keep you up to date.

St. Chuck has its privileges. ;)

True! My neighbor downtown went to MSU. When we lost to them in the tourney 2 years ago I came home to a Sparty poster on my door, a 12 pack and note telling me to drown my sorrows. That was much better.