Baby Blues name question....

gister

Tonka, love your trucks by the way, but your posts are innane dribble and tooish. Just because the Baby Blues wouldn't give you a second glance and one of them blew you off when you asked to dance with her at Laclede's the one time your Dungeons and Dragons group decided to go out is no reason to call them chunky. You can say what you want but so can I.

Hey A-Hole! I'm sorry, I mean A-Bomb!

Wow, you really got me! Holy crap, I will never be able to show my face anywhere. I guess I knew it was coming though, after you said you'd be giving me the "hard core flaming". So, this is it???? Dungeons and Dragons, what is that? I would bet more than anything you are a former cheerleader yourself. Yip, I know you are! That's cool, some guys have to be the ones. Thank you for the "flaming". You really are the flamer you said you'd be!

More than anything really? That is not very much so how sure are you? I really wish you would have made some kind of substantial statement that I could flame you on but like all your posts they lack any real point/thought.

Of course I am in no way suggesting that any of the cheerleaders or Dance Team have Chunky cheeks. Though I think if we were to name them anything to do with an abundance of cheeks ... we would probably have to get permission from Mo Cheeks. Otherwise we could be subject to a lawsuit ... also do not include anything to do with spike in the name. No spiked hair ... no dog collars during any routine. We must be careful

Okay, so if mine didn't have any thought or point, then what did yours just have? I am little concerned for you though. If you haven't already come out of the closet, you really should. I see you didn't respond right away, but then I remembered it's Thursday night TV. My wife was in the other room watching Will and Grace. I'm sure you were doing the same! Will you admit it and come out of the closet. In just a few posts, it's amazing how many referrals there are to you being soft in the shoes. Initially, you talked about a "hard core flaming" you wanted to give me. Then you supposedly did, and I was waiting to avoid that, because I don't like a flamer coming after me. Then, you talk about giving me a "spanking". Then, you mention some Dungeons and Dragons game, which I hadn't heard of but I'm sure it's some sort of bondage S&M game you and your buddies engage in and now you're back to talking about how you're a flamer. Just come clean. Don't hide behind the Baby Blues thing, it's okay - just come out of the closet. Society is progressive enough today and will accept you. Quit putting yourself through the mental anguish and be who you are.