OT: How much is Billikens.com worth?

I would say it is worth no more and no less than whatever the highest prospective bidder is willing to pay for it. In other words, if you want to establish the value of something like this, you need to sell it (really sell it), that is the way value will be determined.

I would say it is worth no more and no less than whatever the highest prospective bidder is willing to pay for it. In other words, if you want to establish the value of something like this, you need to sell it (really sell it), that is the way value will be determined.

Well, yeah.

Well, yeah.

I'd say its priceless.

steve may or may not go to sleep every night with this CRANKING out of 14 speakers in his coke-mirrored bedroom. he may or may not give shi.ts. or fu.cks.

Nice. Always good.

I'd say its priceless.

Watching SLU defeat LaSalle to win A10 regular season title- $50

Watching SLU win A10 tournament- $1000

Price of gas to get from A10 tournament to selection show at best buy- $1

Ability to surf billikens.com 24/7 around the world? .... PRICELESS!!